Chapter-7

{{{Flashback}}}

One year ago..
At Alec's apartment one man entered into the living room. It was not big but it was enough for two people. Alec was sleeping on his study table in his study room which he used to do his case works. That man slowly crossed the kitchen. It was a night time so everything was dark. He peaked his head inside Alec's room. It was Magnus. He didn't know it was Alec's house. He was working on the case where Alec was involved. It is not Alec's case but he has a some important details. Magnus knew one of a detective involved in it but he didn't know it was his husband. He wants to take the details himself because he has a trust issue.

Once he entered Alec's room he moved towards the drawer near the bed. He searched the papers without making any sound. While checking his hand touched the photo frame which is on the table. So it fell on the floor and crashed. He hit his forehead because he's now in a detective house. He knew if anyone in this house they would hear this so he made himself go under the bed. He lied closing his mouth. At the next minute someone witches the light. It was Alec but Magnus couldn't see the person. He only saw Alec's legs.

Alec moved towards the table. He looked at the photo which is on the floor. He looked around to check but no one was there. So he took a photo from the pieces of  frame. He walked towards the door and turned off the light. Magnus was completely shocked. Because he saw who that was. He only got the address of him but he didn't know the name he thought was not necessary. He put his head on his hand. He knew Alec was a detective but he doesn't know where he was living or where he was working. He saw him at their wedding last time. He slowly came out and looked at the door where Alec left. He should act fast because he doesn't want to be caught by him.

He moved towards the last drawer which he missed to check. He opened the drawer and took the file. He laughed without making any sound. He found it. Alec always keeps his important files in his room. Because he doesn't want to lose them. When Magnus checked the files the light was turned on. He didn't know what to do but when he looked at the door he saw Alec's shocked face. Alec didn't see him after their wedding which happened two years before. "Fuck" that's what Magnus said after he realised he was caught. "What the fuck are you doing?" Alec asked with an annoying yet confused face. He walked towards Magnus who was holding the papers. He put his hand back and gulped at Alec who stood up without s shirt.

"I um.. I came here to take this.." He doesn't want to lie. Alec looked suspiciously. "So sometimes a lawyer could act like a thief" Alec said that made Magnus teeth gritted. "I'm not a thief" He said looking straight into Alec's eyes. Magnus stood up near the mirror pieces. Alec left it without cleaning. Magnus moved back when Alec moved forward. They're not aware of that. "You're a thief" Alec said like it's a truth. Magnus rolled his eyes. He tried to move away. Because he was pissed off by Alec. But he was stopped by Alec who blocked him.

Before Magnus put his leg on the pieces Alec held Magnus by his arms and pushed him hard on the wall which is next to the drawer. Magnus gasped at the sudden move. They now stood up closely. "I don't know how confident you'd have to take a file from a detective house" he said without breaking a eye contact. "You've no idea of my capabilities .. Now move away.." He shrugged between the wall and Alec. But Alec didn't let off his arms so Magnus looked at him with his angry chocolate brown eyes. Alec knew Magnus was lawyer but he didn't know he also involved in the same case. "What do you want?" Alec lowered his eyes. Magnus heart beaten fast. Alec looked at the file that made Magnus let out a breath through his nose. "I want this" Magnus said in his calm voice. He's not planning to walk out without those papers.

"Before I do anything give that file and leave my house like how you come here" he said and moved away from him. "Don't mess with me lightwood" Magnus warned him. Alec was annoyed. "Call me lightwood-bane" he also don't like it but he wants to pissed off Magnus. "It didn't suit you" "I don't care" they looked into each other's eyes. "Fine.. I'll give you something and you'll let me go.. Done?" Magnus asked like he has a good idea which is to give benefits for both of them.