|2|

Happy reading 🌼
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1983
US

"Rocky... Heard you're planning to visit India " kabir, a man in mid 50s asked the bearded man infront of him to receive a nod from him.

"Well... I do needed a favour. My daughter wanted to visit her mother house so she is there in Bombay . I want you to protect her and reach her here safe as I Know some won't keep their hands tied to hurt her to reach me. "

Rocky just nodded . If he want then he could have denied but kabir is the one who saved him once when he planned to die. His mother always used to say we should be loyal to those who help us . He was angry with kabir for saving but later he consoled to live for fullfiling his Queen's wish.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

India

1981(flashback)

As Rocky kept his hand on her belly he could feel movement. Without wasting a moment he called out chacha to arrange helicopter to take Reena out for treatment immediately cos the hospital in kgf was already covered by the mine no.3.

••••••

Reena was brought to a hospital in Bangalore by some gaurds of kgf .Who left back to kgf after reaching her there(such a irresponsible gaurds right?😁) . Chacha stayed back in kgf as he thought rocky is in need of him .

Doctor treated Reena . As she enquired about reena's whereabouts the only thing which popped is that reena was from kgf.

Well how could a wife can't be loyal to her husband . Doctor , ranjini by name was unfortunately was the wife of the CBI officer ragavan .

Ranjini was asked to send reena's report as dead .

(Pls ignore the funeral scene in kgf)

•••••••••

Ramika was informed that someone from kgf was brought outside and wanted to meet the person face to face.

So she accompanied with ragavan to the hospital in Bangalore .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bangalore
1981

Both ragavan and ramika was in shock to find the queen of kgf and princess of Bangalore is before them .

They knew it was Reena , Rocky's wife . Ragavan mentioned this to ramika when he was establishing his enquiry on rocky .

(End)

Ring.... ring... Ring...

Ramika recalled all the events but got disturbed by the telephone . She could still
Feel the events as fresh as it happened yesterday .

••••••

Morning sun rays touched her face to earn a heart warming smile through her sleep .

"Reena beti....... Wake up ..... It's time for you to eat."

" I want to sleep ."she whined in her sleepy tone still keeping her eyes.

"So you won't get up Reena ?".

"Di" Reena opened her eyes in a jerk to find a familiar voice of her sister who was sitting beside her with emotionless expression.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2nd chapter .

Pls do cop with the mistakes and I don't if this chap is quite confusing or not is it is you are free to say and ask doubts.

I don't know if the flashback blended with the situation but still I wrote as I wanted to add it .

Sorry for short update.

Pls do comment

Vote target 10

Without reaching the vote target it might take time to update as i hardly find time to write and your votes and comments give me motivation to write.

Vote

Thanks for reading