|35|

Hey please mention if the story is going out of plot because ....

⚠️A very dramatic chapter ahead.

Vote target -27

Comment target -30

Enjoy reading 💫

_____________________________

Reena snapped a startled look at rishab as he took her hands in his saying " I am sorry Reena "

Glazing upon her almond shaped eyes .
" i didn't knew this was troubling you . "

"I can't lie more . Reena ,your my childhood best friend . Daughter of my father's partner . Daughter of rajendra desai . Reena you are no reena sen but reena desai ."  Reena eyes widened as he mentioned the same surname.

" I hadn't wish to hide it from you but finding you are happy being reena sen . I don't wanna snat h your happiness from you . "

•••••••••
fb

1983

Delhi .

Ramika glanced at her guest in the room who has been anxious the whole while .

" What's the matter ranjini " she asked settling on the chair .

" Madam ......" She stammered to speak further .

" You came here for Reena's regular check up right? " Ramika asked looking at ranjini with spark of fear hovering over her about her sister's health .

But she started " madam......I..."

" Just spill the thing ranjini I don't have time to waste . Say   is something wrong?"

" Ma'am I am scared . "

" for what ?" She asked like uninterested in the topic .

" We found those guards but as dead and their appearance weren't peaceful . You know they were the same guards whom incharged ree..." She was stopped by ramika .

" Stop it ranjini , it's all your hallucinations . It was an accident ." She screamed at the woman before taking a leave .

.......

Reena sighed in frustration as she was interrupted  from reading further by the door knock .

Slipping her heels on her floor she made her way towards the door .

Gasping out loudly she screamed widening her eyes " YOU !" As soon as she saw the person before the door.

" Yes sweetheart !" He said smirk .

Pulling him inside . She peeked out to see if anyone caught his arrival .

"  sona stop doing that . "

" Are you mad ! Dii is here . What if she have seen you  entering . "

" What? " he asked walking up towards the table grabbing a glass of water drinking it .

" Rocky you are not taking it serious" she said rolling her eyes .

"Calm down sona . I don't came here to fight ."

" Couldn't you have come through the balcony door "

" Sona that has become a routine for me to climb the balcony. So I thought to catch  little difference."

Rocky turned around to face her , who stood folding arms on her chest giving  him a piercing glace . " Seems like killady was waiting for me " he said checking her out from top to bottom.