|4|

Happy reading☘️
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ramika entered reena's room to see her already on her bed . She went near bed and sat beside but her sister is too stubborn that she is not even caring her presence.

"Did you take your medicine?"  Silence was the only thing she could hear as the reply.

" Are you gonna sleep this early?" Ramika asked in a normal tone.while Reena turned her side to not face ramika. While she smiled at the childness of her sister.

"Reena, Maya said you trouble her alot is it true ?"

*Silence*

"Are you still angry with me ?" Ramika said making Reena face her .

*Silence*

"Ok fine, you can goo" ramika said giving up.

That glittened Reena eyes.

"Really ?" She exclaimed not able to digest the fact.while the pm just nodded her head.

Reena hugged her sister out of excited stating " I love you so much dii." Earning a hum from ramika.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••|
Bombay
1983

Davood, brother of dilavar . After Rocky left from India he takes over Bombay. he consider himself as the king of Bombay , makes the people suffer in Bombay ,  extorts money from the people who works hard maintain their life , makes people work under him forcefully.

Now, rocky has been asked by his chacha to assassinate him and free the people of Bombay from the hell.

Rocky is now seen to fight with davood's goon team to let a notice leave to davood about his arrival.

(I don't know to write fight sequence so pls excuse 😁)

                   ••••••••
"Reena, we could have taken a taxi or rickshaw than taking this slow steps with this peak of flowers in our hands." Aadhya said to Reena out of difficulty .

"They said they are near somewhere we can Walk a bit more maybe we reach them."

Both aadhya and Reena seen to carry bouquets of different kinds of flowers which they got for samples.

All of a sudden they saw one running saving his Life and after that someone bumped into aadhya making her fall with the flowers from behind.

Reena left her flowers to catch a hold of aadhya .

While the man caught hold on the one who escaped from him and started hitting him blue black . Reena got scared seeing this even though she can't have a glimpse of the one who is in charge of beating. She can conclude that the man would be a gangster from the way his skyblue shirt is  recently pained in red blood.

The man after making the one unconscious of multiple hittings turned to apologise to the woman whom he had made fallen .

" Am sorry miss." He said to the woman who is trying hard get up from the ground with the help of her friend . He couldn't see reena's face  cos  as she is bowed to help aadhya her face got concealed due to her hairstrands .

" If you're so eager to fight and kill why are disturbing others?" Aadhya asked .while the man didn't payed and continued to walk .

" Look Reena all our flowers are spoiled " aadhya said glancing at the floras on the floor .

That alerted the man , well how can he forget his Queen's name .

" it's okay aadhya let it goo . You alright?" His Sona melancholy voice hitted his ears to led his heart race fast .

his biggest shock was when he turned to see his Sona all fine after 2 years .

"How can you be so calm Reena?" Aadhya asked .

"Let's leave ." Reena said dragging aadhya hand in a hurry.

Shock was visible in Rocky's face but deep in his heart he was happy to her see his Shona alive and thanked chacha to bring him here .

Rocky was checking her out carefully even a small change is visioned but before he isn't fed up glancing her with all the love in him he saw her taking leave.

"Reena !" He called her out.

That triggered reena's heart . She don't Know why her body chilled in hearing her name that to from a goon.

She turned to him to see him in the same place all like a statue.

"You Know me?"
That question made rocky disprive cos how could he couldn't Know know . He felt something fishy about it.

"Reena he might have heard me calling you ." Aadhya said before dragging Reena with  her.

                 ••••••••••

Rocky sat on the rocking chair still engrossed in the morning event taking sip of his whiskey.

"Bhaiya!"

" You got any information ?"

"Yes bhaiya. Bhabhi is from new Delhi."

"New Delhi ?"

"She was living in there ..........with......... ramika sen as her sister." Farmaan said .

"According to the report she was got under a car accident and due to it she was in coma for 2 months and lost her memory ."

Rocky by hearing only sensed that it isn't the truth but his made a thing clear in his mind to clear all this mess .

For now something screamed from his mind

"I think it's time for our first encounter Sona"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
End
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(Unedited chapter).

I wrote this chapter in a hurry cos I had no time and badly wanted to update as my readers were so eager  read . As I wrote it in a hurry there would a lot mistakes so plz copp up with my stupid writing way.

Hope you like it

Pls comment

Next update may take time

Pls vote

Thanks for reading