|36|

Thankyou for completing the previous vote target .

Vote target -26

Comment target - 24

Happy reading ❤️

_____________________________

Flashback
__________

Rishab kept the magazine aside and checked the time on his watch and sighed hard just ½ hour left for his meeting with the new delegates but he is still in the pm residence to catch up an old file from the pm who have relently busy with her nation .

"Sir , madam may take more than ½ if you don't mind we can search your needed file in the study which would be probably there !" Rishab nodded at thr employee.

End of flashback

Delhi

She shut her eyes closed and gulped hard before spitting the words out . " Rocky , we can't be together " .

Arching his eyebrows up he broke the hug to swap a look at her , who lowered her head down .

Gaining her confidence to the utmost she started " I am really sorry rocky but we shouldn't be together "

He stared at her not understanding the whole scenery .

" You are joking right ?"

" Rocky , I know  I made a mistake in giving you a hope and  I loved you ......... I still love you but I shouldn't love you ......I shouldn't have ......it's wrong ."

" Will you care to explain it clearly " his voice were deep , frustrated .

Reena turned her glaze not knowing the real way to tell the whole . Her eyes moistured she didn't wanted to buy she have or else it's just her life she must be spoiling but his too .

" I made a mistake rocky but now it's not too late ....... leave me Rocky.........live your life " her voice showed pain and shuddered as her heart was aching  .

Rocky groaned loud being tempered and hold her arms in his tight fist making her turn and face him .

" Say it clearly " he contrasted each word like a threat .

She sighed catching breath . Weeping out slowing she decided to tell him .

" I didn't knew it "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.

.

" I am married !"

" I was married all the while but I didn't knew it " she added as he was emotionless

She cursed herself for opening up as the silence dominated the room but that silence only lasted for few seconds broke by the loud laughs.  Which confused reena to hell as it not a moment to laugh out and she is first ever seeing his loud laughter.

She passed him an puzzled unable to understand his sarcasm .

" You are asking me to leave as you are married ?" He asked in between his laughs .

" From where you got this now?" He said finally stopping his laughs but plastered his lips with a wide smile as a tease . 

Is he really serious ?

" You are really a kid sona , you scared me for a second "
He Said  not removing his smile out and moved inside the room leaving her alone in the balcony .

"What are you doing rocky ?"
She asked as he saw taking out her suitcase .

" We are leaving !" He declared .

" Pack your bags , we may leave to kgf very soon ." He said gesturing her to pack .

" Rocky are you for real of what ? I just said you that I am married and asked you to leave me and you are laughing , showing your evergreen smile and even making me come with you ."

" Pack your bags sona we should leave "

" I won't , rocky I told you I don't belong to you anymore .  You have no idea what all I just find out about myself in this 3 weeks and now I don't know with whom I had spent my whole life "

Rocky letting out a smirk .

" Reena desai was married ?  . Don't you think I
Won't be knowing whom my partner's daughter had married to ?" He voice dominated sarcasm in actual he was teasing her as he was enjoying the naive part of hers .

Her eyes darkened . He knew the whole and just played with her as everyone did .

" Where is he ?" She asked to him who was now back facing  , gulping out the situation .

"Who ?" He asked chuckling sarcasingly . Packing her suitcase by himself .

But his work was stopped by her hand " where is my husband ?"

_____________________________

Unedited chapter

Extremely sorry for a short update . I wasn't well and updated the drafted portion also it is an unedited part I may edit it later with lot of differences maybe ?

Pls don't hit me with your chappals as I have no idea what I just wrote .

Sorry if the chapter was boring .

Please complete the targetz.

Thanks for reading