|39|

Please complete the target

Vote target -30

Comment target -22

Please read till the end

_____________________________

Her heart pounding was deep vibrant as she unfolded the hard burnt paper part .

And her eyes fell on it .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

"What's wrong reena ?" Rishab exclaimed as she found her jerking out from the bed and searching vigorously around her study and last she found it .

" Ree ! What's wrong?" Aadhya asked  sensing her weep in between .

She raised her glance from her frame to her friends with teary eyes. 

Raising his eyebrows in concern he kneeled infront of her .

" What's the matter reena ?"  Rishab asked softly .

Taking a deep breath she smiled wholeheartedly at him  .

The next moment he got awestruck as she hugged him , letting out huge cries . Concerning the other three more .

Rubbing her back meera calmed her . Which led her to broke the hug and exchanged looks with each and handed the belonging in her hand to his .

 Which led her to broke the hug and exchanged looks with each and handed the belonging in her hand to his

••••••••

" How fool were we to forget about him?" Aadhya asked .

" He should have been the first suspect and our time would have been saved . " Meera said .

" Finally , I can really enjoy being a chachii "

" Me too " the girls squealed making reena have a constant smile on her face .

" Aren't you happy rishab " aadhya asked shaking his arm bringing him back to the world .

" Huh?" He asked

" Aren't you happy ?"

"For what ?"

" Ofcourse for reena !" She sounded obvious . And he glanced at reena who stared at him desperate for his answer . " I am , infact the most " he reciprocated a forced smile .

He was happy , definitely happy but he also loved her and he still does but what mattered him was her happiness .

" But I have no idea , who's this arav then ?" He changed his tone.

"That's something which smells like our new mission " aadhya splitted .

"Is his target is rocky ?" Meera exclaimed , making reena look at her .

" We should find it out " rishab declared " but for now reena you must act as same "

Reena huffed.

••••••••