|26|

Vote target -24

Comment target -15

Enjoy reading 🌺

_____________________________

"Is he telling the truth ?" The woman asked reena who kept mum .

"I am " rocky said as he know she won't reply .

" Am asking her ! Tell is he telling truth " reena gulped and exchanged a look at the trio before giving a hesitated nod .

•••••
" Here beta . Treat your wound " the woman asked forwarding a bandage to rocky who refused in the next instant . " Why can't take it rocky ." Reena asked . " I really don't need it Sona " the woman with her adult daughter passed a giggled under their nose . Reena on seeing this stood before rocky whispering "atleast Don't call Sona on here. It's hell embarrassing " rocky gazed giving an innocent smile . Reena signed and sticked the band-aid onto his forehead .

Reena scrunched her ear as she passed him and heard him " thank you 'SONA' " particularly stretching 'Sona' she knew he is doing it deliberately and turning around she passed a frown.

•••••••

"How you people reached here " the old man asked the couple .

" We were supposed to be in a party but we lost the way "

The man nodded and said ' but to atleast reach the road you might need to walk long and also there won't modern transport system available on here only the bullock carts and all which would only available in day . If you don't mind you can stay a night with us"

Rocky nodded .

"Anyway welcome to chotanagpur " the man said with a smile to rocky but he received it back from reena who sat beside rocky .

Rocky remained his emotionless face and reached his hand on pocket to take out his stressreliever 'cigerate ' and attached it between his lips to get snatched by reena who throw it away and throwed daggers to him.

"Am sorry it came out late ." The woman said carrying food towards them , who already arranged themselves on the floor to have the dinner .

Reena's eyes glittened seeing the food as she was hell hungry .

The woman and her daughter served the food to roeena .

Reena on taking the first bite closed her eyes to taste the tasty villiage food moaning in deliciousness she said "it's so tasty " while the woman smiled at Reena .

••••

"Are you guys newly married " the woman asked to reena .

But it was rocky who shook his head in no .

"Oh but you look newly married " their daughter said . Reena smiled muching the food to avoid awkwardness .

"Was it a love marriage" the girl asked to reena who gulped and forced a smile asking another question to avoid the question " what's your name ?"

"Lekshmi !"

"Dii reply was it a love marriage "

Reena glanced at Rocky for help but he was busy eating but she sighed in relief as he said "it was "

"Where you from?" The man asked .

"Karnataka "

"Hope you liking the village food "

"It's tasty maa " reena said in her toothy smile .

"I can arrange a cart tomorrow for you two in morning " the man said .