|19|

Vote target-20

Comment target-25

Happy reading ❤️
_____________________________

"Rocky stop the car!!"

" What happened Sona" he asked applying break and panicking.

While his sona gave him a cheeky smile before saying .

" I need ice cream"

" Oh God! Why ? Why do i need to fell for this kid " he said acting upon to earn a glare from her.

                     ••••••••

"Rocky will go back again ?" She said licking her ice cream.

his smile fade as she mentioned about US .

" Maybe "

" For what "

" I have to go there " he said going in deep thoughts.

"What work you does there"

" I will take you there one day"

"US? "

"Yes?"

"Really ?"being excited.

rocky nodded his Head.

"Excuse me , can you do a favour miss "their conversation was broked by a voice.

"Yes "

"Actually can you please look after my baby for sometime . I lost my ring in nearby park and if i have her in my hand so it would be difficult for me to find.so would you please"

Reena looked upon the woman and the baby and agreed.

                 •••••••••

Reena started to make weird faces and as a response the baby giggled .

While rocky stared at them with an emotionless face.

Reena noticed him not being in the real world and shook him.

" Any problem ?"

Rocky nodded no.

                    •••••••••

" Sona don't worry if you like babies so much then we would make china's population in our house " Rocky said finding his Sona face flew down as the mother took the child away.

Reena looked at him in disbelief." Who said I would marry you"

" Sona i already told you that marriage is not necessary to bring up a child "

" Eww shameless"

" I think we should start from now only right Sona?" He said controlling his laugh as her expression was hilarious.

" Are you really meaning it rocky?"

While he nodded his head innocently.

"Don't dream big rocky i would never ever commit to marry you or make kids. not in this life " she said finding out him teasing her.

Well you have already committed.

"Oh really " he asked seeing her playing along and pulled her closer and transferred her to his lap . While reena widened her eyes whispering" rocky we are in public " ." Haven't you thought of it before kissing me in public " rocky husked Into her ear before pecking her earlobe . Reena closed her eyes .

Oh God ! how do i stop him now.

"Let's leave " she said trying hard to speak in an audible tone as his beard tickled her soft skin.