|18|

Vote target-19

Comment target- 25

Happy reading 🌈
_____________________________

" Papa we shouldn't late the wedding bell . I think the preparation should start from now only "
Cerena said shaping her nails.

While kabir shook his head in disbelief.

" Why he is leaving again "

"Huh? Papa? " Cerena on finding her father lost asked.

"Kya hua?"

" Why he is leaving again "

" He said he have some work yet to be done in there"

" Work?"

What work would be important for the over workholic personality who would leave his business to his mere employees and fly over to India for newly found job?

I should find it out !

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

India

Is he fine?

Where he would be?

Why does it take it take so long ?

It's been more than 2 weeks.

"Reena eat your food"

she heard her sister interrupting her thoughts and she continued to take spoons of morsel .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Reena opened her room door after coming back from her dining .

Her eyes traveled to the balcony to find its door open .

She very well clear that she closed it before going.

A smile crept her lips knowing who might have opened .

She made her way to the balcony  but to disappoint electricty flew off

She could find a man's shadow due the moonlight

He is back

Smiling wildly she fastened her way to him.

And

Hugged him from behind .

"I missed you so much "

.

.

.

.

She got disappointed as she didn't felt him as him . But her smile faded as she Heard him .

"What happened Reena?"asked the man being worried.

Reena immediate parted the ways and stared at the person before him . Her heart clenched as she found its not him.

It isn't him!.

The lights cheered.

"You okay  reena " rishab asked reena still staring at him.

" Rishab? tum yaha?"

" Reena I came here to meet ramika ma'am so thought to have a talk with you"

"Sir ma'am calling you" Maya entered the duo informing rishab .

" Ya I would be there"

" Reena am taking a leave" he said to reena who didn't even responded to him

Maya noticed her behavior change . Keeping her hand on her shoulder she asked "what wrong beti" . She received totally anonym response and that startled her from her position.

Reena fell on her knees breaking down in tears . While Maya got worried seeing her and reached her level asking for the matter.

"Where is he?....mayama.... " She said through her tears .

Now all types of bad thoughts errupted on trusting him and on his well being .

Maya couldn't help but console her by rubbing her back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Vidhya? Where were  you these days" aadhya asked seeing on of their regular customer after a while.

" Where is Rahul?"

" He cheated me dii "

" What ? When ?"

" Di he acted as if he loves"

" But he said he was leaving to somewhere right?"

"Yes di he said he would be back for me . Yes he came back but for breaking our relationship."

Even though the correspondence was going through between aadhya and vidhya  it reflected on Reena who drown into her own thoughts .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Reena on locking the shop . Stared at the starry road to find it empty with no transportation system . She sighed to herself . Aadhya insisted to drop her but she resisted and stayed still at the shop.

With no other option she started to made her path through foot.

She could figure out a group ogling at her as she passed by them.

She geared up her foot as she felt them following her .

" Hey girl stop " one shouted .

Reena after a while turned back to hear their cries them found them on floor holding their body parts and crying of pain.

She jumped off as she turned and found a huge figure before her.

Reena not caring jumped into his arms .

"Sonaa" .

She smiled hearing him calling her . She missed it alot.

But how she let him go .he should suffer .

Breaking the hug . She straighten her dress and started to walk upon him .

"Sona am sorry " he said confronting her . While elbowed him ." Is this your one week ?" She asked anger flaring from her eyes . And rocky looked at her helpless.

" Sona i was seriously busy . But I come back just for a thought that you shouldn't marry rishab in my absence" he said teasing her.

While she ignored him and started footing .

"Sonaa" he called her out following her but he got jerked as she turned towards him, holding his collar and smashing onto his lips .

He could feel her insecurity and understood she should calm and pulled her more closer holding her waist .

Tears made their way from her eyes .

They were unknown to identify a pair of eyes were watching them.

                  •••••••••••••••

After a good 5 minutes rocky broke the kiss.

" I didn't knew my killady missed me so much that she was all ready kiss me in the public."

While reena blushed hearing him.

_____________________________

Hope you like the chapter

What is your opinion on ending the book soon.

Pls complete the Target

My exams are starting from Monday so i may doze off again.

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading