|40|

Last update😢 so no target

Happy reading dears 🙂

_____________________________

" Haven't you trim your beard ?" She asked carefully scanning him as she layed facing him .

While he palmed her eyes and said " sleep sona "

" Stop doing that rocky " removing his palms.

Keeping a smile on her face she asked " open your eyes rocky "

"Sonaa ?"

" Hmm "

" Sleep "

" No , I won't "

She sighed as he had no emotion still .

She said closing their distance .

" You look cute while sleeping"

" Am not sleeping " he said through his eyes closed .

" I know " she chuckled while Rocky pulled her towards himself lightly , snaking his arms through her waist , thinking at least she will keep quiet .

" Haven't you missed me ?" She asked as they had just an inch distance from each others face .

" I did ........alot " she herself replied as she received silence as her reply .

" Look at me rocky " cupping his cheeks she patted .

" I asked you to sleep sona "

" Rocky , look at me " she whined .

She sighed , taking a deep breath she said
" I am pregnant rocky "

He shooted a look at her in a jerk as he was unable to digest the matter .

She laughed out loud , getting up saying " see , I have my own ways , look how you have kept your eyes open, wider than an owl's . "

Sitting up he held her arms tightly in his fist " do you think it's all a joke huh ? "
She stared at him finding him furious on her . His eyes were different, which had never seen before .

" You are being way too kiddy than before reena , stop being soo . You have no idea how much I does value those words you just said " he left her arm as she winced in the tight grip .

" Rock....." She stopped as he kept his finger on her lips .

" I am leaving sona , I don't know how worse I will react if I stay more " he said slipping out of the bed but she hold him arm .

" I need to talk "

But he just removed her hands .

" I said I need to talk " she said blocking his way .

He turned his eyes from her .

" Is something wrong rocky ? Why you are ignoring me ? I came here for you ."

She stopped and glanced down as she realised what she was about to say and what she is saying .

grabbing his hand in her , she made him look at her .

" I was mad at you rocky , for loving me , hiding my identity , for fooling me . I was so engrossed to find my life partner rocky , I felt myself cheating someone when I found I was married and loved you . I was even feeling lifeless but not after I found out you are my husband . "

" Why you wanted to hide that you are husband and acted as a stranger before me ? You wanted me to suffer ?" She asked acting to be angry on him . While he cupped Cheek wiping out a lone tear escaped from her eyes by this thumb , maybe that was a happy tear.