|17|

Vote target- 19

Comment target-20

Happy reading 🌜
_____________________________

Rocky was so Keen to check the files that he haven't noticed that a pair of arm hold him to hug him from behind.

Frowning to himself he removed those hands turning around .

" What you want " he asked flaring his nose.

" You know what I want" cerena said moving closer to him and tracing her finger on his cheek to get jerked off from him.

" And you know you would never get what you want"

" Who said I won't get " she said smiling at the angry man before her.

"Leave cerena" he said changing his concentration back to the files.

" Why should I ?"

" Why you won't"

" Because I love you "

" And I hate you"

" Uff . That reached straight my heart . Why  rocky . Why ? Why can't you love me?"

" Because I love someone else"

" Oh yes . Am hearing it from the last 2 years but have never caught one before my sight . Why are you lying rocky"

"Non of your business"

"Rocky once you accept me or love me I promise you will never turn around for anything.... Anything.... anyone. You would be just mine.....mine " she said straight to that emotionless face . "Get out " he said getting pissed off hearing her dream talks

"Let's see how you will get me out from your life forever " she said with a smirk.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The woman peered at the child who's terribly flooding infront of her .

She is scared to lose

"You should go dear . They will hurt you if they find you"she said in maximum hush sound , hiding away from the rangers who is in charge to find them.

" You too come "the child said in her babbish cry tone.

" I can't dear" she said trying hard to not break down infront of her child.

"You won't come then they will hurt you"

"They won't dear"

yes they won't hurt her but kill her.

"You are lying mumma"

"Reena you should leave . When I ask you to run you should run as much fast as you can. Never care about anything don't look back  whatever happen don't stumble run dear run" she said gearing up her words as she found they nearing them.

"Mumma come with me"

"No dear I can't .ReenaI want my princess  to fly the whole world .she should win the whole world . My dear you are the most precious piece in the world . You are my biggest gift ever....ever . I want you to live  long reena . Live a joyful life. I want you to find someone who would love you the most . I want you to be a perfect woman , a perfect daughter to your father, a perfect wife and a perfect mother. I Know my little girl would be one indeed . Reena your mother loves you alot dear and she will miss you the most." She said caressing the little girl cheek before planning a kiss on her head.