|34|

Thanks for completing the target in previous update

Vote Target -28

Comment -30

Hey everyone, siima 2023 awards have 11 nominations on kgf . If anyone are intersted in voting can check it out and vote on siima's  official page also I want all of you to vote for our reena ( srinidhi ) who have been nominated as the best actress in kannada , also Yash , Prashant Neel , bhuvan gowda , Ravi basrur and so on are also deserve it .

Anyway,

Enjoy reading 🧡

_____________________________

She stopped her path , reaching the mansion.

She glanced back at farmaan's direction.

" Farmaan ?" She called him out loud finding her alone in the mansion .

Were he has gone ?

But that wasn't what mattered her.

•••••••

she gulped down water from the kitchen after searching each room for atleast even a maid but no one was ever found .

She sharpened her ear as she heard a gunshot from upstairs .

•••••

Proclaiming someone to be present there she stood before  the   room , how fool is she to ignore this store room .

Sweat made their path through  her .

Opening the door she searched for the switch as she found all around dark .

In turns of being busy in searching for the lights , she let out huge gasp sounding like a scream as soon she heard a pop sound out of nowhere from behind .

Snapping around with fear gripped over she saw a shadow of a man , just as a familiar one for her .

" Farmaan ?"

" Come-on bhabhi it's not fair . How could you identify me so easily " he sounded Frank which made her confuse.

" Farmaan where are they " she said  panicking at the moment and trying hard to get a glimpse of him as it was still dark around.

"Wait bhabhi " he said before leaving the room

She felt  him taking a leave but last thing she heard was his fingers click  which followed by the switching on of lights .

Which  led to awestruck her eyes seeing the vision before her .

Once she have visited this store room to only find dust and dirt . She considered it as the most shaggy room in the whole mansion and that is the reason why she can't digest the scene before her .

The whole room was decorated with lights , balloon and her photos with centre of attraction ,

        Happy birthday

And ofcourse it was indeed beautiful .

She flinched as she felt hot air fanned her earlobe with few words in an husky tone .
"Happy birthday sona " she closed her eyes , in the whole while she fear to the end of her life for this sound's owner to be safe .

Turning around she sighed finding him staring at her with utmost love and a smile , she don't if it's really was a smile or smirk but she wanted to believe it as a smile , a genuine smile for her .

Lowering her glance . She  hugged him tightly . Letting out all her anxiety out .

" I didn't did all this to not to hears your cries " he mentioned through the hug as she heard her small weeps .