|27|

Vote target -27

Comment target -18

Enjoy reading🥂

_____________________________

Pinning her between him and the wall . "Aren't you ready ?" Rocky asked kising her nose who didn't did anything but gulped hard . "I already said you can't protest" he said innocently and making their nose brush eachother. "Rocky...." Reena started in her slow voice "shh" Rocky shushed cupping her face and concentrating onto her _____.

Reena closed her eyes as he softly linked his lips with hers not making any movements but just pressed onto hers

Pulling away from her he kept his forehead with hers resting there for sometime before kissing her softly .

Taking his hands from caging her by the wall he wrapped it around the waist .

Broking the soft one . He stared deeply onto the almond brown orbs.

Rocky leaning towards her ear whispered there his his signature husky tone " I love you Sona " shiver ran down her spine hearing his deep voice . Goosebumps were thereafter guaranteed as he started to pepper kissing from her earlobe leading her shoulder .

Her mind was asking her to stop it . But her body was acting numb to all his antics and was enjoying deep down.

"Is this dress loose for you? " he asked, backing away from her ,pulling her sleeve back which slide offed it's own , making her come out of her dreamy land .

"Huh?" She asked as she didn't listened him properly.

"Your dress? " He said folding his arms on his chest.

"Whats wrong with it ?" Reena asked not getting him . Rocky smirked seeing the effect on his Sona .

"Nothing " he said before walking away.

Knock knock knock

Answering the door she was passed a blanket by the woman . "Thank you " she said before closing the door .

She turned around and frowned as she saw he already settled himself on the cot for one.

"If you lay like this where can I can sleep "

"Here!" He patting his chest .

"Rocky don't kid . Side the way I will lay by Side. "

" Sona we both won't be comfortable but we would if you lay on me . We both can have a peaceful sleep. " Rocky said sitting up and looking at her .

" Rocky , side...." She said but that gasped as he pulled
Her to his lap .

" Let's sleep wifey " he husked , pecking her nape.

" I am not your wife " she flared

" only you are " he said

"Rocky I am impressed with your skill " she said smirking back " you were spilling lies in each second like alphabets " rocky chuckled hearing her whispering back " I don't lie sona " "of course you don't lie" she teased back .

•••••
"Sona. Yoy became so small " he said as he wrapped his around his waist .

" You weight less too ? Don't you eat ? I think you should care for you more " he said to reena who settled herself on him

" As if you care for you alot ?"

" Why should I ? When I have my wife to care for me"

" Aren't you taking advantage of the situation "

" I should file a complaint against sister in law for not taking care of my wife well "
Reena sharpened her look at him .

" Don't look at me with so much love, wife . I won't able to control "

" Will you stop doing that ?"

" What ?"

" That you are doing on my waist "

" Why? unable to control " he asked giving her a teasy gaze

"You know what ,I hate you " she said pissed off .

" You don't need to say . I love you too sona "

"Sona, wife , killady? What is this ? Can't you call me by name "

"Let's all others call you . But only I have the right to call you whatever , wifey "

He shooted a look at her as he heard her mumbling.
"Even after I got married to someone else "

" Rocky we can never be. Together "

He forced a smile mumbling back " joke of the year "

"Oh really patidev ?" She scowled back encircling around his neck, comforting herself . .

_____________________________

Sorry for a late , not so interesting and short update but try to  maximum respond as I am slightly getting demotivated to write . I know what it leads so please respond

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading