INTRODUCING HER

Every one was waiting to know as what New punishment rudraang's gonna give to the twins this time. Just then there arrived Randhir Shekhawat's PA Mr. Manoj Tripathi "Good Morning everyone" listening him the twins face brightens and everyone else shook their heads. "Couldn't you come sometimes later" Randhir said sulking. "How are you Manoj uncle." "How's everything going uncle" The twins asked him respectively with much brighter smiles on their faces, seeing this he understood what's the matter. "I am good and everything's fine. But the person you are expecting is not here with me. She didn't come today with me." He said controlling his smile. Listening this Rudraang's face fell as he was also expecting the presence but a smirk appeared on his emotionless face."so your saviour is not here" ranvijay said in a sing song manner "ab Tera kya hoga kaliyaa" Manya said mimicking the dialogue.

                       The trouble twins gulping their fear stood in front of rudraang "Rudra bhai sa isbar chod do agli bar nhi karenge" (rudra brother pls leave us this time we will not do such things again) Shiv said pleading "haa bhai sa plss " shivi said showing her best puppy eyes which can't be resisted by her brother's. Rudra diverted his face in another direction as he knows what affects his sister's charm can have on him "No excuses, i have warned you both before to that you both won't curse and fight with each other now as for this your punishment is....." His sentence stopped mid as they heard the sound of leg anklets jingling as hearing this the twins face brightened and they said together "our savior is here". every one looked towards Rudra's direction only to find the slight smile which appears on his emotionless face except for his famous smirk.

                        A girl not more than 19 entered in the living room wearing a black anarkali suit with  silver ornaments holding files in her delicate hands, with a bright smile which can make anyone's day much better.

             A smile adorned on every ones face present there including the service staffs and gaurds on seeing the bubbly ethereal beauty

"Kashi Jiji sa..." The twins shouted resulting in the fall of files from her hand and horrifying her "hey Mahadev , aise kyu chikh rahe hai aap log Dara Diya hame or aapki vajah se hamari sari files bhi gir gai"(ohh lord, why are you shouting like this, you sacred me and see all the files felled because of you guys) she said with a cute pout on her face.  "Jijisa you have arrived on very right time" " you are the best jijisa" the twins said making her feel suspicious."no you have arrived on very wrong timing" Rachana Devi said looking at her. Kashi roomed her eyes in living room and the moment her eyes meet with the Greek god sitting she immediately lowered her eyes, and a smirk appeared on rudraang's face."ab kya Kiya aap dono ne"(now what you two did) she asked picking up her files,the twins to started helping her "kuch khas nhi jijisa bas thodi si an ban hogai hmare bich"( nothing special just a bit of argument)Shiv said giving sheepish smile to her."bas is bar bacha lijiye" (pls just save us this time) shivika said showing her cute puppy eyes.

                              Picking up the files she made her way towards the elders "baba sa you forgot this files,here." Manoj took it with a smile, then she made her way towards Rajveer and Rachana Shekhawat and touched their feets they blessed her with a bright smile and auspicious blessings, then she made her way towards Randhir and Manya Shekhawat and touched their feets " How many times i have told you that daughter's always resides in heart not in feets" Manya said making her stand and hugging her giving her a smile Kashi made her way towards Ranvijay and Nikita Shekhawat and touched their feets " hamari pyari bachi hamesha khush Raho"(my beloved daughter always be happy) ranvijay blessed her and Nikita took her in her embrace. "Kunwar sa plss leave them na, just only ones they won't fight anymore and i promise they won't curse each other too, plss just this time" saying so she stood in front of him showing her best puppy eyes which everyone except for her  very well knows he can't  resist "yess bhai sa we promise" "yaa promise promise" twins said simultaneously hopping for him to agree. Rudra stood up making his way towards his chamber he said in his usual voice " just once". Listening this Kashi and twins smiled brightly and elders to has a small smile on their faces.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovely peoples
Here is the second chapter of His Sanity...
Hope you all enjoyed it...
Meet you soon..