Banaras ka tufaan

The same night in the guest bedroom of Rudraang orman was sitting on the bed resting his head on the headboard caressing a picture on his phone thinking about the events sometimes back happened at the dinning table. He was remembering how ojal was taking care of his meal directly or indirectly.

He caressed her face in his phone and said with a longing in his emotionless green eyes " zidd chod dijiye ojal, dard or takleef k alava kuch nhi de payenge ham aapko

He caressed her face in his phone and said with a longing in his emotionless green eyes " zidd chod dijiye ojal, dard or takleef k alava kuch nhi de payenge ham aapko..." Giving a peck to the pic he kept his phone aside and slept thinking about her.

Next Morning

Kashi woke up smiling brightly and made her way for getting ready for the day. She wore white anarkali suit with pants and plain stole.

She then made her way towards the palace temple where the female clan was already present

She then made her way towards the palace temple where the female clan was already present. Seeing kashi's bright smile they understood that everything is fine between their kids. " What's the matter, our gudiya's face is shinning more bright today" Nikita asked teasing smile. A pink hue apeared on her face as she looked down and touched their feets.

" Mahadev bless you" all of them blessed her. Something striked Manya and she smiled teasingly towards her and looked at Nikita.
" Niki hamari jaan, aaj breakfast me kya banaenge" Kashi was now looking like tomato, try hard to hide her blush. Nikita to join her sister in law and said.
"Bhabhi hamari jaan, kyuna Aaj rudra ki jaan k pasand ka breakfast banae. Kya kehti ho gudiya." Kashi was now just praying the ground to swalo her shivi to joined saying " Are are maa sa, ab ye hamari gudiya nhi bhai sa ki jaan hai to puchiye kya kehti ho rudraang ki jaan."

" Bas kijiye aap sab hame tang krna, ham jare hai breakfast banane." Kashi Ran out from there to the kitchen she can hear the laughter behind. She made the breakfast of everyone's like and with the help of servants she placed it on the dining table and asked one to call them all.

All of members of the family including Manoj were present at the table except rudra and orman soon they heard footsteps and looked towards the stairs to find them both coming there. Rudra wore his regular outfit a brown two piece suit whereas orman wore a black leather jacket and jeans with a white t-shirt.