First day at University

After finishing their dinner, both went to keep the plate back at kitchen, after cleaning their hands Kashi escorted him towards the exit. Rudraang turned towards her and putting a hair strand behind her ear he cares her cheeks " Be ready at 8 tomorrow, I'll pick you up. Byy, take care of yourself you know right now the life of future Hukum is in your hands." He said in a whispered tone he then attached his lips to her forehead staying a bit longer than needed. Giving her a last glance he rode his bike and press the accelerator four times a bit longer in forth time out of habit, giving her a nod he moved in his normal speed. (which can be count as a fastest in a bike race.)

                     As he went from there Kashi to retired to her room with a constant smile on her face thinking about the moment's they spent now and laid on her bed with a content peace thinking about another day and soon sleep engulfed her. On the other hand Rudraang to returned palace with a bright smile shocking every guards and servents present for night shift.

                     As he was moving back to his chamber he heard some commotions in the kitchen, taking out his gun he aimed it and started moving towards the kitchen on reaching there his nose scrunched in irritation and anger vitnessing his trouble of cousins eating ice cream and chocolate with much of a messyness but his anger vanished seeing them both busy in there old worlds eating like cute kids they were." Kya lagta hai shiv, bhai sa abhi kya karre honge Kashi jiji ki narazgi se vo bht upset honge na" shivi asked concerned for her brother " bhai sa upset to honge ab pyar bhi to itna krte hai jiji se, ek to ham unke chamber me bhi nhi ja sakte Verna Jaa k dekh lete ki bhai sa thik hai ya nhi." Shiv to replied concerned for his elder brother. On seeing their care for him a smile automatically graced his emotionless devilishly handsome face making it more charming. "Ham bilkul thik hai , or aapki jiji bhi ab  hamse naraz nhi hai." He said walking in making his presence known , hearing him the cup shiv was holding fell down, and shivi frozed in her place.

                            Seeing rudraang in kitchen was a shock to them as he never enters there, but more shocking was the smile on his face not his usual one but a full blown smile. They both shouted together and grab near utensils to protect them." Heyy! Who the hell are you? you are not our brother what are you doing in our palace you clone." Shivi said raising her voice." Gaurds, Bhai sa, Badepapa, Papa come fast here someone entered the palace. He is a clone of bhai sa come fast, bhai sa.." Shiv shouted by all his power.

                    "Shut up idiots, i am your brother not any clone." Rudraang shouted making them flinch. "We know our brother, he won't likes entering in kitchen and most importantly there is no words like smile or laugh in our brothers dictionary. Unka face lene se phle unpe homework to krke aate behrupiye." Shivi said in her not so calm voice, till then everyone came there and seeing the scene they all face palmed themselves. "What is all this nonsense going on " Rajveer said in his authoritive tone. " He is your elder brother only, do you guys really think any normal person would enter inside the palace claiming himself RUDRAANG PRATAP SINGH SHEKHAWAT. Are you guys mad or what." Ranvijay said in same tone. "Bat to aap sab sahi keh rahe hai, per phir bhai sa aap kitchen me kya karre ho or aap has rhe the aisa kya hogaya?" Shiv asked his brother who was about to speak but a shriek interrupted him."Hey Mahadev, kahi Kashi jiji ki narazgi se sadma to nhi pahoch gaya aapko, hae mere bhai sa ab mujhe horse riding kon sikhaega." Shivi said drametically, shiv's eyes widened on his twins statement and he to joined in his world famous drametically tone" Nhi nhi nhi , mene to abhi tak gun ko chua bhi nhi hai, or office me to kadam bhi nhi rakha, me to bacha hu me bhai sa ki tarah sab kuch handle nhi ker sakta..." His ranting was stopped by a loud Roar of rudraang"Shut up idiots "  hearing him everyone flinched and twins were scared Like hell. " Ham apne room me ja rhe the, to yaha se awaz aai isiliye dekhne chale aae, or ham muskura aap dono ki bato pe rhe the, acha laga jan ker aap dono ko hamari chinta hai isiliye bata rahe the ki aapko fikr kerne ki zarurat nhi aapki jiji sa ki narazgi hamne dur ker di hai or ek or bat ham bilkul theek hai hame kuch nhi hua, aapko horse riding bhi sikha denge or aap rajkumar kalse office jaenge Kam nhi ker sakte to Kam se kam dekh lijiye Kam kaise hota hai Or gun chalane ki abhi aapki na umar hai na zarurat un sab k liye abhi ham hai samjhe aap." Rudraang said in a bit calmly but with authority, twins nooded on his statement and he turned around to find his families suspicious gaze on him.