love is in the air

It's been a week sidhi is hospitalized although her condition is improving she is not totally fine, hence doctors kept her under observation for two weeks.
It was evening time and the younger clan was sitting in her room doing fun, but sidhi's attention was somewhere else.
Everyday Orian would return from his office at 7 in Eve but Today the clock already striked 9 and he haven't arrived.

Kashi looked at her and then at the people's present silently motioning through her eyes that what they should do to divert her mind. Just then an idea striked Nakshatra's mind he cheerfully said "bhabhi saa aapko pata hai bhai saa hame bachpan me kya kya karate the, pure Hitler the ekdum strict teacher ki tarah roj subah char baje utha ker exercise karate the or..." He started his blabbering and his plan worked as sidhi's attention was now on knowing about her husband's childhood. Soon everybody joined telling their part of stories making her laugh at their childhood antics.

Kashi then said "it's nine already, sidhi and you haven't eaten anything till now. Pls have something." Sidhi glanced at the clock and then turned towards her " don't worry Kashi, I am not hungry now I'll eat after sometime and yess it's nine already you all should heed back home. " Hearing this they all shooked their heads Rudra looked at her "bhabhi how we can leave you alone, bhaiya is yet to come and if he gets to know we left you here alone then, you will find us in the rooms beside yours." He said the last line with a slight smile.

Sidhi and everyone laughed at his statement she then looked at orman and said "maan bhai sa , apne bhaiya ko call kare puche kaha hai vo." Orman nooded and dialled his brother's number, orian recieved it after three bells "it's better be important man, I am in a meeting, and have you gone to look at her, is she fine they are no worries right." He asked continuously. Orman sighed and said " yes brother dearest we all are with her and she is fine but yaa it's important because your wifey has not eaten anything yet and is declining everytime asked. And also she wants to go back as it's late." Sidhi glared hard at him for telling this.

Orian sighed at his wife's antics and asked orian to pass the call to her. Sidhi took the call still glaring at her brother in law as she knows now she is going to hear a good scolding. "Hello." She said in her most sweet and innocent voice.
"What's all this sidhi, why you haven't ate anything yet , time dekha hai aapne, aap janti hai na aapki tabiyat theek nhi hai aapko time pe medicine Lena zaruri hai or ager aap aise hi rahi to madicine kaise lengi." He said in a stern voice in scolding manner, sidhi pouted but replied in same furry " I haven't ate cause I don't want to, nhi khana hame khana , or hamne time dekha hai per shayad aapne nhi dekha. Rat ke 9 baj rahe hai or aapne sabko aise hamare liye yaha rok liye inke dusre Kam nhi hai kya isiliye Jane k liye keh rahe hai." Orian rubbed his temple and asked "Acha okk khana nhi khana to kya khana hai aapko, kuch to khana padega hi aise to nhi reh sakti aap. Thik hai sab Jaa sakte hai per orman yaa Rudra me se koi ek aapke sath rukega and that's final." Sidhi replied " hame icecream khani hai please or mana mat kijiyega Verna ham kuch bhi nhi khaenge phir." Orian shook his head at her although he didn't want to agree on this but he very well know how stubborn she can be sometimes. "Okk aapki icecream aap tak pohoch jaegi, ab Khush hai aap." Sidhi then asked in a small voice "Or Sahab aap." Orian smiled slightly "hame thoda or time lagega biwi, ham office me hai, kuch meetings or thoda or kam baki hai, aap tension mat lijiye icecream aari hai aapki phir medicine leke aaram kijiye." Sidhi pouted disappointed " mat hi aae aap, koi zarurat nahi ab aane ki or ab nhi hai hamara man, mat bhijvae icecream nhi khani hame, yaha biwi hospital me hai per phir bhi aapko hamari sautan zada pyari hai, byy good night."