ANNUAL FUNCTION

It's been a month to that incident, Kashi did practice everyday to make her moves look more efficient, Rudraang helped her in every way possible but was not allowed to see her practice as it was a surprise for the group. Orian on the other was trying hard to pacify sidhi but she was abundant on not forgiving him at any cost.

Kashi was staying at the palace as the elders including Manoj has gone for a trip. She was in her room standing in the balcony looking towards their five boys playing giving a hard time to their caretaker, she was smiling looking at them, suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her waist tightly making her startled. She relaxed on smelling the familiar cologne. Rudra rested his chin on her shoulder looking at the same direction as hers.

Suddenly he shouted " boys..... don't trouble him much." Hearing their fathers command they stopped running here and there and sat near the caretaker for having their food. Kashi glared at him"why are shouting on them, they were just playing na" Rudra looked at her and kissed her cheeks saying "yaa but it's their lunch time so I just wanted to have them their food." Kashi relaxed and leaned back on him.

"Jaan can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked making her eyes widened and looked at him as to repeat himself. Rudra gulped and immediately changed the sentence "jaan I missed you...I said I missed you.. what you heard?" Kashi again looked at him in disbelief and and leaned forward and "I heard..." And pecked his lips and moved away instantly.

Now it was rudraang's turn to making his eyes wide " what you just did" he asked in disbelief she again pecked his lips and shrugged "this" he got again a shock but soon recovered and moved her making her front hit his chest "getting bold are we jaan" he whispered huskily to her . Her heart beat risen and she gulped looking at him. He leaned forward to capture her lips and took her lips sulking and bitting them, Kashi was in shook rudra pinched her waist and she came out of her shook gasping, she slowly slowly started reciprocating the kiss and rudra taking the opportunity entered his tounge there tounge was fighting for dominance, Kashi was trying to match his pace but it was hard for her to do so, soon they both were our of breath, panting rudra touched their foreheads and closed his eyes, Kashi too closed her eyes feeling the new warmth building inside her.

Rudra took her in his embrace and hugged her tightly close  to his heart there peaceful session was disturbed by the voice of loud jingling of anklets and a hard laughter from the corridor. They made themselves look presentable and stood side by side in a same position of rudra helding her waist tightly and she leaning on him. Soon there entered a sulking Sidhi with loud jingling anklets in her legs and Tara laughing her life out. The duo was also trying to control their laughter but failed miserably they were also laughing hard seeing her this condition. Rudra coughed and said "sorry....sorry but aapki ye chan chan ab tak nhi nikali"  Sidhi gave him a defeated look and sath on the bed with a thump.

Tara controlling her laughter looked at him and replied on behalf " nhi bhai sa, ham gae the jwellers k pass Jo aisi jwellery banate hai, unhone hame bataya ki inki paya kissi ne bht alag tarah se bamawai hai inki payal me chota sa lock hai jo sirf uski chabi se hi khulega. Or ab to hame yahi nhi pata ki ye inki pair me bandhi kisne to unse chabi kaise lenge." Saying so she again started laughing. Kashi sat near sidhi who was glaring at Tara " pichle ek hafte se aap isse phne ghum Rahi hai kya aapko sach me nhi pata ki aapke pairo me ye pehnai kisne." Sidhi deep down knew the name but was bound of not telling anyone so she again denied "Nhi Kashi ham sach me nhi jante ager hame pata hota to ham ab tak unke pass Jake ye payal nikal na liye hote." She said keeping her head on kashi's shoulder. She then turned her head towards Rudra and glared at him "kaisa hostel banvaya hai aapne Kunwar sa without any security, koi aake hamare pairo me ye chan chan bandh ke chala gaya or aapki security me dekha tak nhi, aise to hogai hamari suraksha." He looked at her in disbelief.