EPILOGUE

7 years later

It's been 7 years to the beginning of New Chapters of their life. All of them were happy and was enjoying the phase by all their heart and soul. They all had completed their education and was now fulfilling the dreams they saw.
RUDRA was as usual THE BUSINESS KING  AND THE WEAPON KING OF WORLD. Kashi started working with Rudra just after completion of her education and now within two years of her hardwork she was the COO of RUDRAKSHI EMPIRES and was married from past 2 months.

Nakshatra was now handling his own family buisness and he is a successful businessman would be an understatement, just like Orian and Rudraang he took his company to a different heights of success giving him the title of KING OF HOTELS in buisness world. On the graduation day of girls he officially proposed Tara to be his girlfriend to which she thrown some tantrums but at the end agreed although Rana was not so happy by this but deep down knew he would keep his sister happy. Tara was now CFO of Rajvansh Empire. And they were married from past 1 month.

Orian was as usual the BEST BUISNESS MEN OF DECADES. He married Sidhi again in front of world giving her every Right she owns and deserves, They were now parents of one year toddler VEERANSHU ORIAN SINGH OBEROI. He has his face on his dad and his eyes on his mom, and was the light of everyone's life.

Orman was also as usual on his duty of the Chief Gaurdian still know as THE SILVER HAIRED MONSTER. Although orman and ojal was on talking terms but the love blooming in  them was still incomplete. Ojal has completed her Master's degree in surgery and was now a practicing cardiologist in one of the hospitals owned by the Shekhawat's. (The story would be in the next story publishing soon title HIS HEALER.)

AT OBEROI MANSION

Sidhi was standing in the balcony looking at the setting sun spreading the mild orange covers in the sky. Suddenly a pair of hand snaked around her waist and a smile a adorned her face knowing very well whom they belong to, Orian kept his chin on her shoulder asking what is she looking at. Sidhi leaned back resting her head on his shoulder and said "was just thinking about how long we came,  from the time being strangers to being the life of each other. I just hope  our life full remain like this till the time we are alive filled with laugh love prosperity and care for each other and for our family." Orian smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose and give  a quick peck on her lips "of course biwi,  we are going to stay like this forever and ever protecting our family like this for that time being and spending our life in each other's embrace."

Their moment was disturbed by a cry coming from inside and they made their way towards the crib present in the room  where the one year toddler was waked up and was crying for his mother to embrace him. Siddhi took him in her arms and begin walking through the room to again make him sleep Orion came from behind and snake his arms and took his wife and son in his embrace and feel the feeling of completion and contentment.

At Shekhawat palace

Kashi was removing her ornaments when Rudra came picked her up bridal style a shriek came out of her and she glared at her husband for pulling such stunts. "What's this?" She asked glaring Rudraang smirked "Your punishment jaan, for disobeying my orders at office today, I told you not to move from their until I arrive but still you did." Kashi gasped at him and opened her mouth to explain that she had to leave his cabin as an emergency came and she was needed their urgently but before she could say anything Rudraang shut her up by his lips and begin sucking and bitting it after a moment Kashi to give in knowing well that her protest won't work.

Rudra made her lay down and was now on top of her resting his both hands side ways and continue kissing her, he then moved from her lips to her jawline then to her neck until he reached her soft spot and begin sucking it and biting leaving his mark he then leaked the mark to ease the pain. He then cupped her breast and started playing with them as they are his favourite toys. He cupped her right breast and begin sucking her left one giving equal attention to them both. Kashi was a moaning mess, she arched her back feeling the pleasure and moaned his name repeatedly "RUDRA" . He then moved down kissing her stomach and abdomen until he reached her most tempting part, rudra tore the saree she was wearing and within a time she was naked under him.
He started playing with her vagina with his fingers and tounge until she reached her climax and was begging him. Giving to her wish he discarded his clothes and placed himself between her legs such that his hardness was touching his softness giving her a hard time now "Rudra please.." she again begged him "as you wish jaan." giving her a assuring kiss on lips he entered inside her making her bit her lips in pain and then started thrusting slowly increasing his pace until he was thrusting hard and fast giving them both the pleasure they wanted. Soon they reached their climax and rudra fall on top of her embracing her as protecting from the world. They slept hugging each other feeling the peace they longed for from a very long time.

At Rajvansh Empire

Naksh was so  engrossed in his files that he didn't noticed the door opening of his cabin and the person entering with an irritated look on her face. She slammed the file kept their on the desk which startled him. He looked up and came face to face with the angry look of his Lovable Wife. He raised a brow with a nervous smile as asking 'whats the matter?' to which Tara stood crossing hands in front of him "have you seen the time, I was waiting for an hour for you to come but here, my lovely husband is so engrossed in his files that he forgot that he has a beautiful wife waiting."

Nakshatra glanced at his watch and muttered some incorent words under his breath. He looked at her giving his best puppy eyes and innocent smile showing his dimples which he knows she can't resist. "Sorry baby, actually I was preparing for tomorrow's meeting and I lost the count of time." He pouted standing up and hugging his wife from back. Tara glanced at him still angry but her eyes soften seeing his cute innocent face which he pulled purposely "okk but on a condition, on our way home we are going to eat golgappe and ice cream." Nakshatra nooded furiously agreeing on spot. She pulled his cheeks and pecked them. "You are the best husband." Nakshatra too pecked her cheeks saying "you are the best wife."
Smiling they took each other in their embrace.

At City hospital of Jaipur

Ojal was on round checking the devolpment in patients health. She was now the head of cardio and surgery department of the city hospital owned by Shekhawat.
As she was smiling on her way treating patients a nurse came running and panting she looked at Ojal "ojal mam, their is emergency of a gunshot case, you are needed urgently." Ojal frowned and asked"have you informed the police? and where is the patient getting treated." 
The nurse shook her head
"Sorry mam, but we can't involve the police right now, the victim is none other than the Chief Gaurdian THE SILVER HAIRED MONSTER." Hearing this ojal stopped dead in her tracks she glanced at her and run towards the direction where Orman was being treated............(this is going to continue in their own story which will start soon, the story is going to start from this plot only..)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heyaaa lovely peoples
Here is the Epilogue for this story hope you all enjoyed it...
And let me tell you all the smut part of chapter was very difficult to write and I have write it for my idiotic Best friend who is a total opposite version of me...
I still prefer forehead kiss and cuddle over bdsm....
But for her I had to do it...
And the next story HIS HEALER will be out soon.....
Till then byyyyyy byyyy will meet you soon 💖