The past

Rudraang searched for them at every corner of University and at last found the trio in Library with kashi's eyes red and Tara and Sidhi pacifying her. Rudra made his way towards them, The trio saw him and Tara, Sidhi stood up giving a nod to rudra and made their way out.

Rudra sat beside her and tried to touch her cheeks but she moved her face away , sighing rudra held his ears and said "okk sorry, it my fault I apologise, but pls just listen to me once I can explain." Kashi looked at him giving an indication to him that start explaining, Rudraang sighed and looked directly in her eyes helding her one hand he started.

" Kashi I am sorry, hame maaf kr dijiye hamne aapko ghusse se mana ker diya, but jaan aap janti hai na aapko dance kerta dekhna hame kitna pasand hai per kissi or ko aapko admiration ki nhi balki kissi or unpleasant emotion se dekhna hame nhi pasand, bilkul nhi pasand bas yahi soch k ghussa aa gaya tha. Hame plss maaf kr dijiye per ab ham aapko bilkul nhi rokenge aapko Jo kerna hai aap kijiye, agar aapke liye hazar aankho ko bhi nochna pade na to Ye Rudraang ek min bhi nhi sochega." He said sincerely showing her his charm which she couldn't resist. On hearing the explanation she was on cloud nine from inside as she thought how protective and possessive he is for her but at the same time she was scared to that what if this possessiveness becomes his madness, but rudraang was well aware of it he was not a controlling freak he knew the responsibility and was willing to see her on top of success always.

Kashi hugged him and mumbled a small thank you, Rudraang kissed her head and took her in his embrace feeling the peace. " To ab batao konsa song choose kare ham." Rudraang smiled taking her hand in his and kissed the back of her hand helding her waist tightly from another. " Vahi song Jis per aapke ghungroo khanakte hi hamari jaan nikal jati hai." Kashi blushed looking down as she got her answer.

On the other hand Sidhi and Tara was walking back to their classes but suddenly Tara's phone rang and on seeing the caller ID a smile adorned her face. " Sidhi maa is calling me, I'll be back in a moment. You go towards the class I'll join you later." Sidhi smiled at her and nodded her head. Tara moved out to talk to her while Sidhi made her way towards the class.

As she was walking someone pulled her with force into an empty classroom and closed the door behind pressing her between the door and themselves. Sidhi opened her eyes and the moment She did her voilet eyes meet with the bluish green eyes which was looking at her with a different emotion. Rage filled her eyes tears started forming in them she tried pushing him hard but he didn't moved an inch.

" Koshish hi kyu kerti hai aap jab pata hai ki hamse jeetna namumkin hai aapke liye" His words brought all the members back which she was trying to forget. " Koshish ham tab Tak nhi chodenge jab tak aapse Jeet na jae, Jo dard aapne diye hai usse zada dard aapko lauta na de tab tak karenge."  Orian smirked at her and cares her cheek with back of his hand " aapke yahi tevar or ghussa hamne bht miss Kiya. Hamare bed per aane vali kitni hi ladkiya hai per hamse aankhein mila ker dhamkane vali sirf aap. Isiliye to khte ki aapki bat hi alag hai. Aapke is gurur ko dubara todne me bht maza aane vala hai biwi."
He whispered the Last part close to her face smirking.

And that was the last clue for her to break the dam of tears she was holding. " Ab kya hi todenge aap sahab, sab kuch to Tod chuke hai aap hamara gurur , hamari zidd ,hamara dil ,hamari takat. Sirf toda hi nhi hame bikher k barbad to pehle hi kr chuke hai aap or kya hi karlenge sirf hamara jism reh gaya hai kya karenge martial rape. Ooh sorry vo to martial rape bhi nhi hua akhir duniya thodi janti hai ki THE MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR OF BUISNESS WORLD MR. ORIAN SINGH OBEROI married hai. Chodi Hui aurat ka nam to de chuke aap sahab ab kya Dena chahte hai bazar.." her sentence was stopped mid by his hand on her mouth he was glaring very hard at her.