Aafat ki entry

Rudra was emerged in the memories when his trance was broken by arrival of an unwanted creature on earth according to him. A men same age as rudra along with four people one girl and 3 boys came towards them. The men was having a cunning smirk on his face irritating rudra to an extent.

                             " Khambha ghandi Kunwar sa, how's your day going, " he asked rudra with a fake smile. " Pleasent until you arrived Randhawa" Rudra replied in a bored tone. He gave him a cunning smirk an sat beside him. Rudra glared his way but he was unbothered by it. His eyes fell on the beauty sitting between Rudra and Naksh and it was like he has seen something most precious in this world, he never say such epitome of beauty, he was so mesmerized by her that the only thought came in his mind was to make her his in anyhow condition.

                        Kashi on feeling his gaze was now feeling uncomfortable she squited in her seat and move closer to rudra. Holding his hand which was under the table. Rudra's expression on the other hand changed from boredom to furry on seeing his biggest rivals lust feeled eye on his life. On feeling her feared touch he anyhow controled himself from not killing him there and then for the sake of her comfort. He held her hand in a tight grip assuring her of his presence.

                         Rudra took out his phone with his free hand and started typing something very furiously. " I see, why everyone
was talking about The new admission, indeed it's a pleasure to have you here miss.." Randhawa said looking up and down her body with lust. Kashi ignored him and started looking elsewhere.

                        " I have a great offer for you Shekhawat give me the girl and I promise I won't interfere in your any work. " Rudra glared hard at him , but suddenly pretend as he is thinking about it. Naksh on noticing this stood up furiously banging his hand on table he first glared at Randhawa and then at Rudra.

                  "Rudy have you fucking lost your mind, how can you sit so calm and what the hell are you are thinking of  . How can you just seat and listen this pathetic human's talks. " Naksh shouted scaring every student present there, it was one of those rare moments where one can see Nakshatra Rajvansh's outburst.
Kashi one the other hand was just looking at Rudra trying to understand him, and Naksh's outburst didn't helped either.

                          Rudra looked at Randhawa with a calm which was before Strom but the people in front of him was very well unaware of it. "Okk, deal . Go ahead." He motioned towards Kashi with is one hand. Kashi's grip on his hand loosened up she looked at him betrayed and tears started forming in her eyes, Rudraang for a moment felt as his world shattered up but he immediately covered his expressions.

          Nakshatra on the other hand stood in front of her and glared at Rudra, he never in his dreams thought, his best friend who was so in love with Kashi would do such stupidity he was trying to figure out what he is planning of cause he was very well aware of the value Kashi hold in his life.

                   Randhawa smirking cunning made his way towards them, Naksh tried to stop him by holding his hands but unbothered by it he jurked his hands and made his way towards her. Kashi glared hard at him on which he passed an amused expression to her. "Hamare pass aane ki himat bhi mat kerna, Verna bht bura hoga , hame chuna to dur agar hamare kareeb bhi aae to pachtaoge" Kashi roared at him seeing her this side Rudra saw her with different emotions and proud lurking in his eyes whereas naksh was glued to his place unable to figure out what he saw.

                              "Fiesty cat" Randhawa remarked and was about to grab her hand, his phone ringed making him frown and a winning smirk appeared in Rudra's face. Randhawa was about to ignore it but rudra interrupted "Receive it Randhawa, might be important." On seeing the smirk on rudraang's face his face paled he received the call without breaking the eye contact with him. His eyes widened on hearing the News and witnessing this the smirk on rudraang's face widened too.