His Love

Rudraang's POV

                      What a heaven it is. Her hand made food is really bliss.Well i am a admirer of her every thing Her Smile, Her Nature,Her Cooking, Her Talking in short Her every thing. I guess you all already know me but still let me introduce myself I am The Crown prince of Rajasthan RUDRAANG PRATAP SINGH SHEKHAWAT. You all can call me Rudra.

                       My Kashi was trying for the enrollment from past 6 months but for some reason or i should say because of certain someone her application was not getting accepted. A week before I get to know that the dean of University was rejecting her application Just because she was a scholarship student and he wanted to give the seat to some rich brat. What a pathetic men, although the university is owned by us he has the gut to reject the application of the future queen just for his own sake. And now he has to cope with me.

            Finishing the food i glanced towards naksh only to find him engrossed in eating like a monkey he is. " If you are done we are getting late Mr. Rajvansh. Please do the honour of getting up and coming with me." I said in a sarcastic tone to my idiotic Best friend. He gave me a sheepish smile and got up cleaning his hands. I just shook my head and glanced towards my family and gave baba sa a knowing look to which he just noded. Giving a last glance towards Kashi i walked out and made my way towards garrage where one of my black beauty was waiting for me...

                       Riding it i made my way out of garage and stood in front of entrance and press the accelerator four times out of habit, a bit longer in forth time, indicating my family that i am leaving and as usual found my Sanity standing...

                       Riding it i made my way out of garage and stood in front of entrance and press the accelerator four times out of habit, a bit longer in forth time, indicating my family that i am leaving and as usual found my Sanity standing in the balcony of hall facing towards entrance, looking at me with those concerned eyes, giving her a assuring smile and nod a wore my helmate and took off towards my warehouse for making someone pay for his deeds.

Kashi's POV

                       I cooked all his favourites today to offer my thank you to him. Shivi asked the same but how do I tell her that i like to cook for him, do his chores, that gives me happiness. When he descended the stairs wearing his rider outfit i knew he is going for doing his other 'stuffs'. I was also knewing that he will go without having his lunch that's why I made him sit stubbornly and make him have all his favourites. Then he went out giving a glance towards everyone. After few minutes i heard roaring of his bike and instantly made my way towards the balcony. I know it's his work on daily basis but still I am scared of it thinking the after math. On seeing me he gave me a assuring smile and nod and went in his usual speed wearing his helmet.

Author's POV

His warehouse was not less than any mansion with high technology and services with many guard's sourrounding the building stood tall and proud on its own.

     Parking the bikes on there  usual spots both Naksh and Rudra made there way inside the building . Rudraang's eyes were bloodshot red and he was fuming in anger, a smirk appeared on his emotionless face by hearing all the shouts full of immense pain and pleads of forgiveness with much desperation. On reaching the cell they found a men in his sixties tied on a chair covered by his own blood veiling for stoping the torture.

"Hello sir,how are you, hope our men's are treating you well." Nakshatra said with a formal smile which was anything but formal. Hearing him the men's neck snapped towards the direction and he started sweating profusely, sobbing and pleading for his life."tch tch tch , you already knew the consequences of going against me Malhotra and hence you were running a donation racket behind our back in the university and with that you kept rejecting the application of 
                    Scholarship students just so you can give the seats to your rich bratty friends, and yet expect for mercy." Rudra said in a mocking tone. Hearing him the dean of University gulped fear evident in his eyes giving Rudra the satisfaction he want. "You know what mistake you did again you kept rejecting the application of the one whom I bow to, the one who rules over my heart, the one who's any wish even I can't reject." Speaking in his dangerously calm voice he made his way towards him and held him by his jaw looking dead in his eyes he spoke in roaring voice which gave shivers to even  the heavy bulky Mafia men's present there" And you bloody fucking Bastard has the adocity to keep rejecting her application saying her no not once but many times.She is my Love My Life the reason behind my survival and you dispointed her from last 6 months. Now you have to pay for it Malhotra and I am sure you will regret every second of your birth." Rudraang's then started torturing him in every way possible making his screams go even more louder by each passing moment. He tortured him for almost 6 hours straight but didn't let him die. " Rudy, stop now he is on verge of dying it's enough for today.lets go back we have classes tomorrow and not to forget it's kashi's first day tomorrow we have to make preparations to , let's go." Nakshatra said in a calm tone making him understand. On hearing her name his furry calmed down a bit. They both ride on their bikes and made their way towards the palace.

________________________________________________________________________

Heyaa lovely peoples
SO here is the new chapter for you lovelies....
Hope you enjoy it...