Their first meet

The trio was seated in canteen busy in themselves that is naksh and Kashi busy in eating and chatting while rudraang staring at love of his life thinking about the moment he first saw her.

Flashback 16 years back

                         A 10 year old boy was standing in middle of field drenched in sweat holding his sword in a tight grip having a winning smirk on his face and glaring intensely at his opponent. " Aapko kya lagta hai ki aapne yaha saare maharathiyo ko hara diya to ham jaise bache ko harana konsi badi baat hai " he said in a mocking tone to his opponent who was already looking down in shame and why won't he after all he was the bestest of best warrior's among the royal gaurds. " 'Bache talvar se nhi khelte Kunwar ' yahi kaha tha aapne ,Lekin aap shayad bhul gae ki aap kis bache se lad rahe he, Hamara Nam RUDRAANG PRATAP SINGH SHEKHAWAT  Hai . Or Rudra ko jhel sake ye takat sirf KASHI ki dhara me hai , hame harane vala na hi paida hua hai or na hi hoga." He said with much determination in his eyes.

                       Seeing such graceful and authoritative attitude his 21 year old opponent was left spellbound the respect he was holding for him as a prince was now tenfold for him as a true king he bowed in front of him holding his sword in his both hands and knees on ground offering him is life time honestly and serve him as his personal bodyguard. " Hamne aapsa samarth na hi kabhi dekha or na hi dekhenge Kunwar Aaj se ye Rana Singh Rathore aapka sevak hai hamari imandari or hamari jaan dono hi pehle aapke kadmo me rahegi aur phir Mahadev ke."

                 At that moment each person there was having a different happiness of getting such bravery as there future king, his family who was already witnessing this from the start now was having glossy eyes and a proud look on their faces seeing him standing in middle of the warriors and making the bestest of best warrior bow in front of him. Rudra made Rana stand and accepted him as his personal bodyguard.

                        He then made his way towards his family where he can see the proud for him in the men's eyes while tears of happiness for him in women's eyes. " To akhir hamare Kunwar ne Jeet apne man ker hi li" Manoj Tripathi his father's assistant said coming towards them. He passed him a slight smile" aap to jante hai tripathi uncle ham jo than lete hai krke hi rehte hai. " He nooded at him with a proud smile.
" Tripathiji Aaj aap yaha kya kar rhe hai aaj to hamari rajkumari aapne Nani ke Ghar se vapas aa rahi hai aap unhe lene nhi gae." Rudra's mother Manya asked him with a smile.

               Hearing her mention something stired in Rudra's heart, from past 3 years from the day she was born he was having an unsettling felling in his heart every time someone would mention her name or talk about how beautiful and cute she is, day by day the arge of seeing her would increase in his heart but he couldn't make a courage to do so. For the first time if he was scared of something, that was the aftermath of meeting her.

                           " Bas vahi batane aae the Rani sa ki ye pura hafta ham hamari beti k sath bitana chahte hai, iss liye hukum sa se ijazat lene aae the." Manoj said bowing in front of her." Ijazat lene ki koi zarurat nahi hai Manoj, aap jitna chahe apni beti k sath vakt guzar sakte hai." Randhir gave him permission with a bright smile. Bowing in front them he was about to go but stopped by the ringing of his phone.

                       On seeing the caller ID a frown appeared on his face as he received the call he was stunned, he frozed on his spot and tears started forming in his eyes. On witnessing this every one got tensed. Randhir then repeatedly asked him about the matter but it was like someone has put a spell on him he just stood still like a statue. Ranvijay then shook him by his shoulders, and that was like someone has brought him back on earth, he started sobbing uncontrollable and hugged ranvijay tight. Just then as something stuck him hard and he left palace as his life depends on it.

HIS SANITY On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara