REVEALATION

They all were moving towards the cars laughing and chatting. Just then Kashi remembered something and facepalmed herself she looked at everyone "Sorry, vo ham hamara phone to dressing room me hi bhul gae, ham abhi leker aate hai." Saying so she went back towards the auditorium building.

Every one shook their heads at her antics, just then Sidhi spotted a red dot moving in her back and a loud car horn coming from side direction, she looked at the direction from where the light was coming and saw a snipper targetting her, and was about to shoot her, she ran towards Kashi making everyone snap their heads at her and pushed her with all her force resulting Kashi to fall sideways and to bullet hit sidhi's side abdomen making her scream in pain. Everyone's eye widened seeing this.

Orian and Rudraang ran as there life depends on it, they both were midways when suddenly a car hit Sidhi and passed giving another shock to them. Everyone ran behind them to the girls, Kashi stood up with a scratch on her elbow due to falling and saw Sidhi in such state, she bend down at her level and started patting her cheeks mumbling "Sidhi, Sidhi..."

Rudra moved towards Kashi and held her in his arms, ensuring himself that she is fine, Kashi looked at him crying, he held her face in both his arms wiping her tears he shook his head telling her not to cry, Kashi held his same hands on her face and said looking at sidhi who's head was now on orian's lap "hamari vajah se sidhi...... Kunwar sa sidhi..." Rudra held her face close to his heart and hugged her to be calm.

When orian reached the spot he immediately bent down sitting on his knees and keeping her head in his lap he patted her cheeks. Tears were flowing like a stream down the hill from his eyes, he felt as his world is shattered, he was numb his heart breaked in millions of pieces seeing her this state. She was looking at him in half consciousness with eyes half open she tried to move her hand with uttermost difficulty and touched his cheeks, wipping a tear there.

He held her hand and shook his head negatively furiously as telling her not to leave him. He kept his another hand behind her neck securing her properly. Everyone present was shock would be an understatement they never expected orian to be this emotional, although they were confused at what is going on they were also concerned about him seeing the greatest buisness men of the era who has an reputation of being stone hearted in this vulnerable state.

Orian looked at everyone and shouted at his brother's in his voice full of furry which can give anyone shivers "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU IDIOTS??BRING THE CAR, DAMNIT!"  hearing him, orman nooded and ran to bring the car, he then looked at Sidhi with eyes moist and said in a begging tone "Sidhi please, mat kijiye hamare sath aise,nhi Jaa sakti aap hame chod ke, aapko hamse naraz rehna aap reh lijiye, nhi kerna maf mat karo nhi Kerni hamse bat mat karo, per hame chod k Jane k bare me aap soch bhi nhi sakti, hame umar bhar aapki narazgi aapki khamoshi manzur hai per aapke Bina rehna nhi, aap jaan hai hamari, zindagi hai aap Sidhi hamari. Ager hame kissi cheez se der lagta hai to vo aapko dubara khone se, I AM SORRY, TERRIBLY SORRY sidhi, aap jo saza dengi hame manzur hai per please hame ye saza mat dijiye, agar aapko kuch hogaya to mar jaenge ham, nhi reh paenge aapke bager, plss sidhi nhi Jaa sakti aap." Saying so he joined their foreheads and mumble to her continuously ' I am sorry, plss I am sorry, sorry, sorry ,sorry...."

Orman bought the car and orian picked her up bridal style, she was looking at him having a slight smile on her face in this condition too and the reason was that she got everything she wished for, orian keeping his ego and pride side said sorry to her in front of whole university and his family, he even cried for her which is very much of shock to his personality but still a fear was inside her that she got it at the moment which could be the end of her.