His sweet and sour side

It's been a week Tara entered, she was like a sister and friend Kashi always craved for, they both were now best friends in a week, same lectures helped a lot for the closeness. In this week they also met a scholarship student who instantly matched kashi's sweet and calm with traditional personal. She was same age as Tara's and now Kashi was feeling like she again got a friend for herself. She was like now she has everything she wished for.

The girl they met was a apitome of beauty same as Kashi her eye colour made her unique from other's as it was the rarest of rare violet. Today She wore a white full sleeve High neck anarkali suit making her look more adorable and pure as she was. Her name was SIDDHI SHARMA.

Today was just another day of their usual lives, today rudra has taken an off from University because of an important meeting hence only Tara, Kashi, Sidhi and naksh were present

The Quadro was roaming in corridor due to the 1st half break going on, naksh was in mid hanging his both hands on either shoulders of Kashi and Tara and Sidhi walking beside Tara silently. He noticed Kashi was not her usual self today naksh tapped her shoulder on which his hand was rested and asked "kya hua Kashi, Aaj aap itni chup chap kyu hai." Kashi shook her head and smiled at him " kuch nhi hua Bhai sa aap chinta na kare." But Tara tapped his hand which was rested on her shoulder, he looked at her as asking what? " Unka headache hora hai subah se unhe kuch galat hone ki intuition aari hai , or uper se bhai sa ka na hona is not helping either." She whispered in his ears.

On this realisation came to him and he smiled thinking something. They then made there way towards their respective classes, Kashi,Tara and Sidhi to their and naksh his, on his way to class he brought his phone out and called someone and told him something and cut the call smiling on hearing the reaction.

The lecture was going on like usual , Sidhi paying attention towards the lecture with full focus but her focus would disturbed in mid by looking at Kashi with concerned. Tara paying attention or more like making faces teasing her profesor who was the head of Mafia security leads by Rudraang , his name was ORIAN
As Tara has spent half of her life learning and training in warehouse and soul she knows him very well as he was her trainer and savior of her from Rana and Orman's anger.

ORIAN was a 32 year old devilishly handsome men with a bluish green eyes on cherry on top for his charms. He was elder brother of orman. Although he was the owner of a trillion worth multinational company he chooses to stay close to his loved ones in every means that's why he self proposed rudra his little trouble maker of a cousin to be a professor.

From day one orian, who was famous like his brothers for being emotionless and stone hearted or you can say is the most stone hearted person among them who didn't have an ounce of emotion in him was feeling something different kind of feelings in his heart seeing the voilet eyed beauty sitting next to Kashi.