1: Stepdad Whore #4

Colin and Bradley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colin pouted, letting out a fake cough as he cuddled into his pillow, trying his best to come across as ill. He hated college and had no reason to go while his stepdad was at home.

Bradley opened the door to find Colin still laying in bed. "You know you have to be at the college in..." Bradley looked at his watch.

"Twenty minutes," He finished. Colin faked another cough groaning as he buried his face into the pillow.

Bradley sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed, placing his palm on the boy's forehead.

"You're hot, baby. Your mother will kill both of us if you don't go in."

"Please she's probably with your sister. Has she ever replied about the photo I sent her?" Colin asked.

"She wasn't too pleased knowing I want you more than anything. But come on, college, now."

"But she stayed with you," Colin pointed out. "Only because I apologized just so I didn't have to be away from you."

"She still going to mess with your sister. So why don't we? Instead of going to college. I can stay home and we can play,"

Bradley smiled, cupping the boy's chin, pulling their lips together for a quick kiss. "Still sick, huh?"

Colin smirked as he faked coughed again.

"I have a fever, Daddy," "Guess I'll just have to look after you, baby," Bradley spoke, pulling the blanket to the side and slipping his hand under Colin's shirt.

"You're heating up." Colin grabbed Bradley's hand moving it down and slipping inside his shorts.

"Fuck, baby. You are really sick, aren't you?" Bradley asked, slowly jerking the boy off.

Colin nodded pushing into Bradley's hand. Bradley pulled away, removing his clothes before laying back on the bed.

"Come here, baby. Let Daddy look after you." Colin smiled as he climbed onto Bradley's lap.

Bradley wasted no time as he ripped Colin's clothes off, kissing over his chest.

Bradley squeezed Colin's ass causing the boy to rock against him.

"Sit on my face, baby." Colin nodded as he turned around allowing Bradley to guide him on his tongue.

He pulled the boy down, licking all over his entrance, loving the taste. Colin couldn't help but whimper as Bradley pushed his tongue into the boy.

Colin let out little whimpers, leaning down to lick along his stepdad's cock, moaning at the taste.

Colin took Bradley's cøck into his mouth swallowing him down to the base, his free hand rolling Bradley's balls in his hand.

Bradley was becoming increasingly desperate for the boy, especially when he took every inch.

Bradley grunts squeezing Colin's ass and burying his face deeper into Colin's ass.

Colin pulled back, quickly jerking the blonde as he moaned in pleasure. "Fuck me, Daddy."

Bradley pushes Colin on the bed moving between his legs. He didn't bother grabbing any lube as he lifted Colin's knees to his chest before pushing in.

Bradley stalled for a moment, knowing how 'sick' the boy was. He didn't want to push him.

Colin pulled Bradley's lips to his. The kiss was soft and sweet at first but soon turned heated as Colin shoved his tongue into Bradley's mouth.