29: Midnight fun

Ricky, Chris and Spencer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky couldn't sleep, he was so horny. He sighed, slipping his hand in his underwear and gently massaging his clit.

Ricky moaned slightly his body jerking. He loved the feeling.

He couldn't get the image of Chris grinding against his mic stand during Werewolf, it turned Ricky on so much that his fingers sped up a little.

Using his free hand he pushed two fingers inside himself. "Shit..." he whispered, feeling how tight he was.

He looked over and saw Chris fast asleep next to him.

He turned wrapping his arms around Chris. Chris scored slightly and Ricky smirked as he moved his hand down to Chris' boxers.

Chris groaned in his sleep, pushing Ricky's hand away, though Ricky had other ideas as he pulled his lace underwear off, grabbing Chris' wrist again.

He moved the goth's hand to his sensitive area, rubbing against his fingers.

"Chris, I need your cøck, daddy," Ricky whimpered. Chris sighed, moving his fingers slowly, teasing Ricky's hole.

"Use your toys, baby. Daddy's tired."

"Please, Daddy," Ricky whimpered pushing against his finger.

Chris growled, waking up. He didn't say anything as he reached into the bedside table, grabbing a 5-inch dildo.

He rolled to his side before wrapping an arm around Ricky as he pushed the toy in.

Ricky couldn't help but whimper. "Want the real thing, daddy,"

"I don't think you deserve it, baby. You know what happens why you wake me up." Chris explained as he thrust the toy at a quick pace.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Ricky moaned as he tried to pull away. Chris smirked, climbing between the boy's legs. "Where do you think you're going, whore?"

"I'm sorry, daddy. I'll just use my toy," Ricky whimpered. Chris gave the boy a look as he slowed down. "Yeah, baby. Why don't you put on a show?"

Ricky nodded as Chris laid back on the bed. "Go on, Rick. Did I turn you on earlier grinding against the mic stand? Bet you wish that was you."

"Y-yes," Ricky moaned as he bounced on the toy.

Chris pulled his thick cock out, slowly stroking himself. "What are you waiting for? Your pussy isn't going to fuck itself."

Ricky lifted himself off of the toy before climbing onto Chris' lap. "Take my hole, daddy. Knock me up before my surgery,"

Chris moaned at the thought of Ricky knocked up, he knew the risks but didn't care as he pulled both their clothes off, throwing them to the floor.

"Ride daddy's cock like the good slut you are, baby." Ricky slowly lowered himself onto Chris' cøck. Chris moaned as Ricky's warm cunt swallowed his cøck.

"Fuck, baby...you are needy." Chris gasped, his hands running up and down the boy's smooth thighs.

"Need you, daddy. Couldn't sleep without feeling your cøck inside me," Chris smirked, rolling them over and pinning Ricky below him.

"Think you can sleep now I'm deep inside you?" "Maybe after a good fūcking I could," Ricky replied.

Chris laughed, smirking as if he had a plan in mind. He wrapped Ricky's legs around his waist before laying his head on the boy's shoulder and closing his eyes.

Ricky whimpered trying to bounce himself slightly.

Chris wrapped his hands around the boy's throat, giving him a few hard thrusts before stalling again.