40: Truth or Dare ||Merthur

"Let's play truth or dare," Gwaine spoke as he took a drink of his ale. "How do we play that?" Merlin asked.

"I'll show you. Arthur, truth or dare?" Arthur thought for a second. "Dare," "I dare you to show us your dick,"

"And if I refuse?" Arthur asked. "You have to remove an item of clothing," Arthur shrugged his shoulder and stood.

Merlin had seen his dïck plenty of time. He pulled his cøck out showing his knight. "You happy?" Arthur asked.

"Very. You can sit now, Princess. Now you choose who goes next." Arthur looked around the room his eyes landing on Merlin. "Truth or dare, Merlin?"

"Uh," Merlin thought for a moment, looking at the group. "Truth." "Have you ever been with a woman or man before?" Arthur asked.

"Been with three men and one woman," Merlin answered honestly. "You certainly get around." Gwaine giggled, winking at the boy.

Merlin shook his head looking at the fluffy-haired knight. "Truth or dare, Leon."

Arthur couldn't help but wonder who the three guys were. "Dare," Merlin smirked. "I dare you to kiss Arthur,"

Leon looked at the prince, smirking. He's always wanted to get his hands on the blonde.

"Fuck it," Leon whispered as he crawled over to Arthur, cupping his face and bringing their lips together.

It could have been the ale or Arthur's feeling but either way, he deepens the kiss shoving his tongue into Leon's mouth.

"Damn, he's really enjoying that," Lancelot commented, watching the two.

Leon pulled back from the kiss breathing heavily as he took his spot next to Lancelot. "Truth or dare, Lance," Leon spoke.

"Dare. I'm feeling risky." "I dare you to strip naked and run up and down the castle hall,"

Lance smirked, pulling all his clothes off before taking off, running up the hall. Luckily no one was there.

The boys piled up by the door laughing as Lancelot's ass jiggled. "Nice butt!" Gwaine shouted, loving the sight.

Lance didn't even bother to put his clothes back on when he returned, instead, he returned to his spot on the floor.

"Arthur, truth or dare?" Lancelot asked. "Truth," "Is it true you question your sexuality?"

Arthur smirked, looking at Merlin. "Yeah, sometimes." "Merlin, truth or dare?" Arthur asked. "Dare,"

"Do you happen to have a gag reflex?" Arthur asked and Merlin shook his head no.

"Prove it," Merlin smirked as he shoved three fingers down his throat. His eyes never left Arthur's.

"Shit," Arthur muttered under his breath, watching as Merlin's tongue swirled around his digits.

He couldn't help as his trousers twitched.

Arthur watched as Merlin pulled his fingers from his mouth. "So what's my dare?" Merlin asked.

"Suck my cock." Arthur ordered. "That sounds more like a command," Merlin joked. "I dare you to suck my cøck, better?"

Merlin nodded as he crawled over to Arthur. "Bet you have been dying to get my mouth around you. I noticed a few times how hard you get when I'm dressing you,"

"Sometimes, Merls. You are a fucking whore." Arthur spoke, tangling his fingers in the boy's hair.

Merlin smirked loving when he gets called names. Arthur pulled down his trousers holding the base of his cøck.