37: Battle of Camlann Part 1|| Merthur

“Merlin, if I’m to die tonight, I can’t think of anyone else I’d want to take my place.” Arthur spoke, laying his mother’s wedding ring in Merlin’s hand.

“Arthur I can’t-”

“-Please, Merlin, take it. I might not see tomorrow and you’re the only person I trust in this world.”

Merlin nodded, locking their eyes, feeling them water. “Camlann will be your victory, Arthur. I won’t let you die.”

Arthur smiled, brushing a thumb along Merlin’s bottom lip, feeling nothing but love. “You’ve been so loyal for all these years without seeking anything in return. Merls, I don’t want to die without doing this one thing.”

Just as Merlin was about to remind Arthur of his future victory, he felt the king gently press their lips together.

The kiss was soft and sweet at first but soon turned heated as Arthur licked Merlin's bottom lip asking for permission.

Merlin pulled back, laying his hands on Arthur's chest, holding him back.

“Hey, calm down, Arthur. Acting like you won't see me again.” Merlin giggled, feeling Arthur grab his ass and give it a hard squeeze.

"Merlin, there's a high chance I won't," Arthur spoke. Merlin sighed, hating the way Arthur spoke.

“Sire, I want this more than anything, but you need your strength. I don’t want either of us to regret anything.” Merlin commented, grabbing a handful of Arthur’s tunic.

He’d never seen him like this; desperate and so lovable. Arthur wanted to argue but knew Merlin was right.

"Just promise me. You will take care of Camelot," Arthur spoke as he cuffed Merlin's cheek.

“You won’t die, Arthur. I promise.” Merlin replied, pushing Arthur towards the single bed and climbing onto his lap.

Arthur nodded as he pulled Merlin's lips to his once more. This time Merlin gives in to all of Arthur's needs.

Merlin rocked against Arthur, feeling how hard the king became. “A-Arthur…if this is your last night, I want it to be as special as it can be.”

"I'm not going to force you into anything, Merlin. If you want me to stop tell me,"

“I know,” Merlin whispered, pulling his shirt and trousers off, leaving him completely naked. “Make love to me, Arthur, all night long if you can.”

Arthur smiled as he laid Merlin on his back kissing along Merlin's body. Merlin was beautiful in his eyes.

Merlin let out a soft whimper, his fingers stroking Arthur’s hair.

Arthur reached between them wrapping his hand around Merlin's cøck stroking him slowly.

The boy couldn’t stop the sweet moan that slipped past his lips, tugging at Arthur’s hair. “Give it to me, sire.”

Arthur pulled away removing his clothes and leaving him completely naked. Merlin had seen the king naked plenty of time, but this time was different.

Merlin blushed at the sight as he pulled their lips together again, wrapping his legs around Arthur’s waist.

Arthur grinds against Merlin causing their cøck to rub together. Merlin could feel how desperate Arthur was.

Without saying anything, Merlin grabbed Arthur’s wrist, moving it between his legs, and making Arthur rub his hole. “Please, sire.”

Arthur grabbed the jar of oil digging three fingers in. "Going to prep you okay?"

Merlin nodded, spreading his legs as far as he could, locking eyes. “Finger me, Daddy.”