20: Trigger words

Arthur, Merlin, and the knight
Requested
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure about this, Arthur?" Merlin asked as he looked at the spell. "Yes, what's the worst that could happen?"

"One of your knights says the phrase or trigger word and you go into a sex frenzy,"

Arthur bit his lip. It was what he wanted. “Thought you were going to say something bad.”

Merlin smirked as he read the spell off before adding trigger words like princess, clotpole, and sire.

“How do you feel?” Merlin asked, looking over the blonde. "I feel fine. Don't feel no different," Arthur spoke.

"Okay, but we need to be careful because it says the spell will not end until you are satisfied,"

Arthur nodded, not really knowing what to do with himself. He wanted to know the triggers but also wanted to be taken by surprise.

Merlin knew this would be fun later on that the road. Especially when he mentions this to the knights.

Merlin smirked, sitting on the table. “Don’t you have some royal duties to attend to, sire?”

Arthur looked at Merlin, his eyes filled with lust as he walked toward the boy.

Arthur pushed Merlin against the table before dropping to his knees and pulling Merlin's trousers down.

“Knew this spell was a good idea,” Merlin whispered, resting his hands on the table.

Arthur wasted no time taking Merlin's semi-hard cøck into his mouth. Merlin couldn’t help but gasp, letting a hand tangle in Arthur’s hair.

Arthur placed his hands on Merlin's hips and bobbed his head wildly taking Merlin's cøck down his throat.

Merlin let out little moans, loving how submissive are was. "Fück, Arthur," Merlin grunts holding Arthur's head stall as he fücked the prince's throat.

Arthur's spit fell from his mouth forming a puddle on the floor. "Such a good little slut," Merlin moaned.

All Arthur could do was moan around Merlin, his eyes rolling back. Arthur's mouth felt like heaven around Merlin's cøck.

"Fück, Arthur. Who knew you were such a cøck slut,"

There was no point trying to deny it, even with Merlin’s cock in his mouth, Arthur was a slut all around.

Merlin pulled away causing Arthur the prince of Camelot to whimper. "Against the table," Merlin ordered.

Arthur did as he was told, laying his stomach on the table. Merlin pulled Arthur's trousers down spreading the prince's cheek.

Arthur was freshly shaved thanks to Merlin's help. “So smooth, princess, can’t believe you don’t go around flaunting it,” Merlin spoke, gripping at Arthur’s thick ass.

Merlin grabbed the oil spreading the liquid along three fingers pushing two inside Arthur.

"How many times do you finger yourself, Arthur?" Merlin asked.

"Almost every night,” Arthur replied, jiggling his ass against Merlin’s fingers.

Merlin curled his fingers finding Arthur's prostate instantly.

Arthur groaned, throwing his head forward. He was mesmerized by how well Merlin knew him; both inside and out.

"Fück, been wanting to fück you since I came to Camelot," "Why didn't you?" Arthur asked pushing back against Merlin's fingers.