41: Pretty Prince ||Merthur

Arthur lay in bed, jiggling his thick ass, trying to distract Merlin from his chores.

"That's not going to work, Arthur," Merlin spoke as he continued to pick clothes off the floor.

Arthur sighed, pulling his trousers off, and throwing them to the pile Merlin was tidying. “Clotpole.”

"You are the one that gave me all these chores," Merlin spoke as he picked up the prince's trousers.

"And now I'm telling you to stop and come over here and fück me,"

Merlin smirked, laying the clothes on the table, and beginning to fold them. “Nope, I’ve got more important things.”

“Merlin! Get inside my slutty hole and pound your prince.” Merlin laughed as he turned and looked at Arthur.

"You must be mistaken, Arthur. In this room, you are no prince," Merlin started as he slowly walked toward the bed.

"You are my servant. My hole to fück. I am your king. And you will need to act better if you want my cøck,"

Arthur groaned, rolling over and grabbing Merlin’s wrist. “Please, sire. I need it so bad. I’ll be your good little whore.”

Merlin thought about it for a second before stepping back. "I don't know, Arthur. I'm not in the mood. You should change that,"

Arthur grabbed both of Merlin’s wrists, pinning him to the bed and climbing on top of him. “Please, sire. Destroy my hole. It’s yours and only yours.”

Merlin smirked as he flipped them over wrapping his hand tightly around the prince's throat.

"No, baby. You have to do better. You know what I crave," Arthur rocked against Merlin feeling him harden.

“I’m your good little slut, sire. Only you can fuck my hole. I’m nothing but your pathetic servant to fuck and use until you’re satisfied.”

"Come and suck my cøck, baby," Merlin spoke as he laid back on the bed resting his hands above his head.

"You want my cøck, work for it,"

Arthur did as he was told, his submissive side coming out as he crawled between Merlin’s legs, pulling his trousers down.

Arthur blew on the tip of Merlin's cøck causing it to twitch. "Don't tease me, Arthur. You will regret it,"

Arthur smirked, pulling away. “I don’t intend on teasing you, sire.”

Arthur took the tip of Merlin's cøck into his mouth, his tongue tracing the mushroom-shaped head.

"No intention of teasing me, huh?" Merlin sighed as Arthur dipped his tongue into his slit.

Arthur moaned around the boy’s cock, knowing that was a huge turn-on. "Fück, Arthur," Merlin grunts forcing the boy's head down on his cøck.

Arthur couldn’t help but gag, loving the taste of his king. Arthur was getting better and better each time. Merlin was training the prince's throat.

“Fuck, Arth…doing so good for me.” Arthur relaxed his throat allowing Merlin to use it as he pleased.

“Damn, baby. Such a good whore for daddy.”

Arthur was becoming more and more desperate to feel Merlin inside him.

He gripped the boy’s thighs, squeezing them, trying to let Merlin know what he wanted.

Merlin pulled Arthur's head away holding the base of his cøck. "You want it, baby," Arthur nodded.

He craved Merlin's thick cøck. He loved the feeling of him stretching around him.