18: Lessons

Arthur and Merlin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur didn't bother to knock as he barged into the physician's room. "My father ordered for all rooms to be searched," Arthur spoke.

He looked around the room seeing Merlin's spell book sticking out from under his bed.

He looked back at his father's knight, making sure they were not paying attention as he gently slid it under the bed with his foot.

He wasn't about to let the boy get caught and executed for something he couldn't help, something he was born with.

He couldn't help but feel bad as the guards checked everything they could. "You'll find nothing in here," Gaius spoke.

Arthur made sure to stay by the bed, making it look like he was searching. "The room is clear," Arthur spoke.

The knights nodded as they looked at the prince, bowing. Arthur waited for the knights to leave before looking at Merlin.

"I thought I told you to hide your book better," Arthur spoke. Gauis looked at Merlin.

"He knows?" The physician asked. "Of course, I know,"

"I trust Arthur, he won't tell anyone," Merlin spoke as he picked up his spell book, holding it close. "I'll find somewhere for it, sire."

"Let me hold on to it," Arthur spoke. "What if you get caught?" Merlin asked. "Merlin, not one going to suspect the prince,"

"Fine, but I'll bring it when I come later tonight," Arthur nodded, looking at the boy. "Just make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Yes, sire," Merlin spoke. Arthur smiled as he patted the boy on the back before leaving shutting the door behind him.

"When were you going to tell me Arthur knew?" Gaius asked. "I was going to this week but didn't know how to. I just got sidetracked with duties that I forgot."

"Duties? Your duties are done throughout the day not late at night. What have you and Arthur been doing, Merlin?" Gaius asked.

Merlin blushed slightly. "I have been teaching him magic," Merlin spoke. It was not a lie he had been teaching Arthur magic, but they had been doing other things as well.

"Magic? I didn't know Arthur could use it." "He can't. Well at least haven't figured it out yet. Morgana can use Magic so I'm sure he can too,"

Gaius nodded, giving the boy a look. "And you're sure the magic hasn't involved opening your legs?"

"No magic was used for me to open my legs. It just kind of happened one day and it's been happening since,"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Gauis asked.

"It just happened. One night we were looking at the book. I looked up and Arthur was just staring. Before I could ask you just leaned forward. It was sweet, but he pulled away apologizing. I told him it was okay. He smiled and while things went from there,"

Gaius nodded, ruffling the boy's hair. "I should say I'm proud of you, my boy. Seen the way he looks at you."

The night went by too slowly for Merlin's liking. "Be careful, Merlin," Gaius spoke as he got ready for bed.

"I will, Gaius," Merlin replied tucking the book under some of the prince's clothes.

He was excited to get back to Arthur's chambers, he loved the way the prince's eyes would light up when they practiced.

Merlin didn't bother to knock as he entered the prince's room. He usually found Arthur at the table but this time found him laying in the bed his hand around his thick cøck stroking it slowly.