15: Needy Boy

Chris and Ricky
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Careful where you put that thing,” Ricky spoke, having already watched as Chris’ ass almost knocked two cups off the table already.

“Your ass isn’t exactly small.” "You didn't seem to mind earlier when you were grabbing all of it," Chris replied.

“Only because you begged for someone to touch it,” Ricky answered as he lay on his hotel bed, trying not to look at how thick the goth was.

"You know you wanted to touch it. You were the first one in line," Chris started as he crawled onto the bed and straddled Ricky.

"In fact, you were groping me. You pulled away quickly and ran. Did my ass turn you on, Ricky,"

Ricky couldn’t help but blush, his legs turning to jelly due to the weight difference. “No, I knew you were enjoying it. Besides, I’ve seen better.”

"Is that right?" Chris spoke as he slowly started to rock back against Ricky.

"Then why are you getting hard?" “It’s a natural reaction, doesn’t mean I like you that way,"

"Fine," Chris muttered as he climbed from Ricky's lap and into his bed.

"You can pretend all you want, until there. I hope I don't keep you up," Chris winked.

Ricky tried not to look as Chris undressed, leaving him in nothing but a lace thong.

Ricky bit his lips nervously but turned over so his back was toward the goth.

Chris smirked as he knew he was going to have to up his game if he wanted Ricky's dick inside him.

Chris reached over to the side table, grabbed his phone, clicking on one of Ricky’s videos, one that showed his hands.

"Wouldn't mind you playing with me like that?" Chris spoke feeling himself grow hard.

Ricky groaned as he looked down at his pajama bottoms, noticing a tent, though he didn’t mention it. He was sickly obsessed with Chris.

"Come on, Ricky. I know you are turned on. Come and use my hole, baby,"

Ricky bit his lip, rolling over, his eyes locking with Chris’. “Your ass isn’t that good.”

"I'm willing to bet you never had ass before,"

Ricky blushed, looking away. “I-I have.” Chris moved back over to Ricky. "Show me, baby,"

The boy pulled his clothes off, unable to look at the goth.

Chris smiled as he kissed down Ricky’s bare chest, taking the boy's nipple into his mouth, while playing with the other.

Ricky whimpered, his hips lifting off the bed. “Want you.” Chris continued to kiss lower missing the spot Ricky wanted him the most.

“Please, baby. Let me fuck you.” "You can, but first, I want to taste you. Been dying to get my lips around your cøck,"

Ricky nodded, his fingers grabbing Chris’ hair, not knowing what he was doing as he tried pushing the goth's head down further.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll treat you right," Chris spoke as he kissed Ricky's thighs.

Chris kissed all over, sucking hard as he was sure to leave marks. “Bet you want your big cock choking me.”

"Think you can handle a cøck this big, baby?" Ricky asked. Chris smirked, wrapping his hand around Ricky's hard cock, jerking him slowly.

“You’re average at best. No wonder you’re still a virgin.” "Change that for me, baby," Ricky moaned his back arching off the bed.

Chris smirked at how needy the boy was as he spat in Ricky’s tip, smearing it all over.