24:

"Are you in the mood to make some content?" Vic asked as he lay next to Kellin.

"It's our anniversary. Why don't we go do something special and then make some content," Kellin spoke.

"That works as well," Vic smiled pulling Kellin's lips to his. Kellin kissed back, laying his hands on Vic's strong chest.

He wondered what Vic would pull together. Kellin pulled back from the kiss resting his head against Vic's.

"I can post a few photos from my folders until tonight," "If that's what you want, baby. Tease everyone with what they can't have."

Kellin smirked as he scrolled through the folder. "You want to pick something, Daddy?"

Vic nodded, stroking Kellin's shoulder. "So many to choose from, baby." "Choose your favorite, daddy,"

Vic looked through the photos, stopping on one with his cum covering Kellin's ass and a deep red handprint on each cheek.

Vic smiled as he posted the photo to their account. He continued to scroll finding a photo of Kellin fücked out of his mind, his cüm on his chest and his hole leaking.

"Damn, baby. You're so fucking hot." Vic commented, laying his hand inside Kellin's pants.

Kellin smirked as he climbed onto Vic's lap feeling how hard he was. "Do you want a quick blowjob, daddy?"

Vic nodded, his cheeks burning up. "If you don't mind, baby." Kellin smiled as he moved between Vic's legs pulling his yard cøck out.

He wasted no time taking Vic's cøck into his mouth. Vic couldn't stop the gasp he let out at Kellin's wet mouth welcomed him.

"Damn, baby. Your fans will be so jealous." Vic spoke as he grabbed his phone, taking a quick video.

Kellin made sure to make eye contact with the camera as he slowly took every inch of Vic's cøck.

Vic grunts as his cøck touches the back of Kellin's throat. "Fück, baby,"

Kellin moaned around Vic's cock, keeping eye contact strong as he hallowed his cheeks, bobbing his head at a quick pace.

Kellin's mouth felt like heaven around Vic's cøck. "That's it, baby," Vic grunts his fingers finding their way to Kellin's hair.

"Trained your throat so well, baby." Vic groaned, pulling Kellin's hair. Kellin moaned around Vic's cøck wanting him to fück his throat.

Vic understood what the boy was hinting at, Kellin always done this when he wanted something.

Vic held a tight grip, holding Kellin's head down as he thrust up, slipping down the back of the boy's throat while his other got close-up videos.

Kellin swallowed around Vic desperate to taste the boy. Spit and pre-cüm fell from Kellin's mouth covering Vic's cøck.

Vic's thighs trembled, Kellin was way too good at this. "Shit, baby...bet everyone wished they were here right now."

Kellin's free hand rolled Vic's ball in his hand giving them a slight squeeze. Vic moan loudly his head rolling back.

With Kellin's mouth, he knew he was going to cüm. "K-Kells," Vic warned as he tugged at the boy's hair.

Kellin didn't want to pull off, but he did, knowing Vic loved seeing him covered in cum.

Kellin wrapped his hand around Vic's cøck jerking him quickly. He stuck his tongue out waiting patiently for Vic to cüm.

The boy moaned like the Whore he was, Kellin's mouth irresistible as he came, letting out a series of curses. "Fuck, Kell's...so good."

Kellin caught what he could the rest landing on his face and clothes. Kellin took Vic's cøck back into his mouth making sure to clean him off.