32: Tattoo (Part Two) ||Merthur

Merlin was shocked at how big Arthur's house was. "This is your house?" Merlin asked as Arthur opened the car door for him.

"What was you expecting?" Arthur asked as Merlin climbed out. "An apartment," Arthur laughed.

"I own multiple stores and my father is pretty well known for his empire Pendragon Corporation,"

Merlin smiled as he looked at Arthur's gorgeous home. He was impressed but smirked when a thought came into his head.

"Do you happen to own any leather?" Merlin asked and Arthur smirked. "You have no idea what you are in for, baby,"

Merlin smirked, catching a glimpse of Arthur’s ass, he knew the blonde would look great in it.

Arthur unlocked the door and pulled Merlin inside closing it behind him.

Merlin looked all over, though he was brought back to reality when Arthur wrapped a hand around his throat, pinning the boy against the wall.

Merlin was shocked and turned on at the same time. "Do you have a safe word, baby?" Arthur asked.

Merlin nodded, biting his lip slightly. "Good. I'm not going to go easy on you like I did back at the shop,"

“I understand, daddy. Want to feel you for days.” Arthur smirked as he picked Merlin up throwing the boy over his shoulder and carried him upstairs.

Merlin expected to be carried to Arthur’s bedroom but was pleasantly surprised when they passed it, Arthur dropping Merlin to his feet in his ‘secret’ playroom.

Merlin looked around the room. It was dark but lit slightly with red lights. He noticed at each corner of the bed were cuffs.

“Use this room often?” Merlin asked, twirling the cuffs around the bedpost.

"A few times, but never got far because they would always chicken out," Arthur spoke as he moved behind Merlin.

Merlin smirked, feeling how hard Arthur already was. “What are you waiting for? You’ve got an empty bed and a horny emo boy that needs filling.”

"On the bed, baby. I'll have to get changed," Arthur spoke as he walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room.

Merlin did as he was told, climbing on his knees as he waited for Arthur, eager to see what he had planned.

Merlin wanted to see how many buttons he could push with Arthur as he unbuttoned his pants slipping his hand inside and stroking himself slowly.

He whimpered at the coldness of his hand, now realizing his body was freezing, but he knew Arthur would warm them up.

Merlin's eyes closed as he swiped his thumb over the tip of his cøck. Arthur smirked as he rested against the door frame watching the boy.

He thought he would be nice enough to let the boy play for a moment before punishing him.

“Having fun?” Arthur laughed, tilting his head to the side.

Merlin turned to look at Arthur. He couldn't stop the moan that slipped from his lips when he saw the blonde in the leather.

“Glad you like it, pretty boy.”

Arthur stepped closer grabbing Merlin's hand. "But you are touching something that does not belong to you,"

“It’s between my legs, Arthur. I can play with it all I want.”

"It may be between your legs but it belongs to me. Do I make myself clear, or do I need to show you?"