Distraction

A week later...

Meredith has been trying to bury herself at work in order to distract herself from everyone, mainly Nick who currently are still mad as hell at her,and well he still won't talk to her unless it's about work or a patient because apparently he can't still stand to look at her because he's still "disgusted" by the image or her with other man in bed.

   "Thank you" Meredith smiled at the nurse as she handed her a patient's chart

"Another surgery?" then she heard a voice from behind,she looked behind and there he is approaching her with a tablet in his hand, "You're avoiding me" Alfonso added with a signed while he handed the chart to the nurse.

  "I'm working,Dr Bennett" Meredith's replied, typing on the chart

"You should tell your ex-husband it was me you were in bed with so he shouldn't be spreading rumors that you're a woman who can't get enough and cheated on her husband" he said making Meredith looked up at him in shock, "Oh..you haven't heard? He told the radiology attending you cheated on him with a man a few times" he scoffed, "Well, even if you tell him it won't change anything, he won't come back to you, he'll probably think of you as a slutty cheater wife" he added with a grin

   "Walk away now... Alex is coming" she cleared her throat and walked away. Alfonso then stopped behind her and whispered;

  "Just wait a little more darling. I'll be inside you again in no time" he said as Meredith clenched her fist tighter on her scrap cap until her knuckle turned white,soon Alex was standing next to her.

   "I don't like that man" he sighed, taking a chart, "He gives me creeps"

"Well, you're not the only one" she added as she continued typing on the chart.

"Why? Is he bothering you again?" Alex asked concerned, making Meredith looked at her sharply, "Mer" Alex said warningly

   "He's not!" she suddenly snapped, "I'm fine... we're fine...he barely talked to me this week,so it's fine"

"How sure are you that any time now he's not gonna do that again?" Alex asked

"Can you not? People can hear you!" she scolded him, "I'll be fine, I'm just waiting for Bailey's approval then I'll be out here foe good"

"Good for you" they then heard Nick's voice from the other side of the counter, "You should do that, because running is your thing right?"

   "I have a surgery... excuse me" Meredith sighed disappointedly walking away.

"Do you ever shut up?" Alex snapped at him, "you can clearly tell she wasn't feeling well and still you talked to her as if the ten years you were together meant nothing you!"

  "SHE SLEPT WITH A MAN IN BOSTON,GOT PREGNANT AND MISCARRIAGE! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? COMFORT HER?" Nick gave back

"LOWER YOUR VOICE AND WATCH WERE YOU SAYING BEFORE I SLAMMED YOUR GODDAMN FACE ON THW FLOOR!" Alex yelled back,his face all red from all the yelling he did, "For the love of God, don't say anything to Meredith...if you don't wanna regret it in the end"