It always ends with you and me

The slow and romantic music echoed in the room, the guests standing and looking at the wooden door as it opened revealing the bride in her elegant white wedding dress,as the groom looked at her slowly walking down the aisle with her father next to her. Their eyes filled with love and happiness as if they're the only two standing in the room,not caring about their surroundings.

   *time skips*

  "Soon it'll be you and I standing in that aisle" Nick said, looking at Meredith to his side.

  She looked at him, smiling brightly as she softly giggled, "I can't wait" she replied, pecking a kiss on his lips before turning their head back to the couple that's getting married, April and Jackson.

   "Do you Jackson, take April as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part" the priest asked, looking at Jackson waiting for him to answer,then his eyes wandered to his soon to be wife and answered:

  "Yes, I do"

"Do you  April, take Jackson as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part" the priest then asked her,she looked at Jackson and didn't hesitate to answer:

  "I very much do"

  "You may now kiss the bride!" with that,the two shared their first kiss as husband and wife as  their friends and guests cheered and clapped for them.

   Then,there is it again. The sudden urge to throw up. Meredith hurriedly rushed to the bathroom, kneeling down on the floor, a minute later she felt someone caressing her back and holding her hair up in order not to get puke in it.

   "It's okay..." Nick softly said, continuously rubbing her back, "Did you have food poisoning? or was it the bug?" he asked concerned.

   Meredith stood up, flushed the toilet and walked to the sink to wash her hands as well as her mouth.

"Probably the bug... Scout had it when we went to their house a few days ago" she said, "But I'm good now... I—" then it hit her.

  "Mer, what's wrong?" he asked her, concerned again, laying his hand on her lower back

  "What's today?" she asked, looking down at the sink

He took out his phone and checked, "It's
27th of February,why?" he answered, putting his phone back into his pocket.

   "Nick, I'm late" she looked at him with panic as he gave her a questioning look, "I'm late... I—... I'm late" she continuously said, panicking as he finally get it.

   "Hey, hey... we'll be fine, okay?" he brought her into his arms, trying to calm her down "I can't go through that again... I can't, Nick"

"We'll make sure everything will be fine... we'll have monthly check up, okay"

  "We don't even know yet for sure..." she said, pulling away, "I know you've been wanting a baby for so long now and I want to give you that... but what if we're wrong?"

"Then we'll wait till we get there..." he answered, taking her hands into his, "I'll wait till you get ready, okay?" he then told her, pressing a kiss on his lips and pulled her into a tight hug.

   "I love you!"

  "I love you more than you can imagine, Meredith"