Medusa

A week later... they're on a vacation in Boston at Catherine's beach house

Meredith was standing by the shore under the sunlight wearing a pair of white two piece swimsuits and a white see through flannel to cover up with while it was hanging on her one shoulder,the other side down her arm showing her bare shoulder.

    Missing the filling of heat against her skin. The last time she went on a vacation like this was in Whitehaven Beach in Australia it was her and Nick's honeymoon. They were so happy that you could clearly tell they're in love with each other just by looking at the way they look at each other, that will make you think that they'd never break up as if they're destined to be together. And she missed that, terribly. And she'd give her soul just to feel that again one more time.

   "Since when do you have a tattoo?" she then heard his voice from behind, interrupting her alone time "you told me you'd never in your life get one no matter what happens"

"Yeah well... people change" she coldly replied, pulling the other sleeve on her shoulder and look back at the scenery in front of them, folding her arms

"And it has to be a tattoo of a woman the interns used to call you?" he scoffed in amusement, " Medusa...wow" he sighed, watching the waves of the beach "It's been a really long time since I last heard that nickname" he added,as he saw her wipe a tear. "You really gave that nickname an importance huh" he added with a chuckle.

  "Excuse me" she said before she walked away.

    It's dinner time and most of them are already at the dining table eating and just waiting for Alex, Alfonso, Meredith and Nick to join them.

"Where the hell are they?" Bailey asked with her usual Bailey tone, "the food's getting cold"

  "Oh,um I heard Nick earlier talking to his girlfriend earlier" Jo interfered taking a sip of her water

"He already has a girlfriend? He and Meredith just got divorced not long ago?" Catherine sais confused

  "I know... crazy right" Jo chuckled

"And your husband?" Jackson asked

"Talking to his mom" Jo shortly answered

   Not long after,Nick and Alex joined them.

"Where's Meredith and Alfonso?" Richard asked confused

  "What? I thought Mer was already here?" Alex replied confused as he sat next to Jo

"She was talking to her boyfriend earlier and went inside her cottage, didn't you see?" Nick scoffed,as all eyes were on him

"What? boyfriend?" all of them said confused

"Alfonso... there's clearly something going on with them" Nick said as he started eating, "just,last night I heard them having 'fun'"

   "God damnit!" Alex hissed rushing to Meredith's cottage

"What's wrong with him?" Bailey asked as they all watch Alex practically sprinting to Meredith's cottage