All I ever wanted

Thank you all so much for 1.5k reads! I really appreciate it!!!

    "Mer,open the door please. I want know you're okay"

   There it is again,the reason why she fell in love with him over and over again. The way he cares about her. Even before when they're still together, even though she asked for space or time to think or for herself, he never once forget to remind her that he's with her every step of the way, that he'll be there no matter what. Especially when they lost a child. Meredith had a massive bleeding when she was just 6 weeks pregnant, they were only married for 4 months at the time, meaning they were just starting their own family. And since then, they've been scared as hell to try again after what they went through. Meredith had a complete burn out and Nick had to admitted her to psych.

  "Meredith, please" he spoke again as she didn't open the door. But what broke his heart more was her sobs from the other side of the room. He want to hold her so badly,but at the same time he wanted to respect her boundaries and her wants.

   *time skips, they're both now in the hotel*

  Meredith's still sniffing her tears in. Her eyes are so red and swollen from all the crying, the tip of her nose was red,her cheeks and eyes were glassy as she's holding onto a photo in her hand.

  She was smiling brightly just like him, their eyes full of love and lust at the same time. Anyone who would dare to guess what they are, they'd immediately say they're in love,cause they indeed are.

  "Do you Meredith Grey,take Nick Marsh as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the priest asked,as the couple couldn't help but smile. It's happening. They're getting married.

  "I do" Meredith answered in a heartbeat.

"Do you Nick Marsh,take Meredith Grey as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

  "I do... very much" he answered, feeling his heart about to explode.

   "You may now kiss the bride!" the priest announced.

  She couldn't take it anymore, as much as she's still hurt,she wants him back. She wants him back,so bad. She wants to rip off the band-aid and get it over with.

    She stood up, still in what she was wearing when she left the hospital. A simple white blouse and a black trousers. Her hair was down her shoulders, her make up was a mess. Yet, she still looked beautiful as ever.

   She rushed out the door, only to see him standing there. Looking just as surprised as her. And it looked like he cried too, his red and puffy eyes wouldn't lie.

   Before he knew it, she jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck which took him by surprise, because he wasn't expecting that. He too wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her even closer to him, if that's even possible.

   "I missed you" he murmured again her neck

"P-pplease don-don't ever le-leave m-me a-ag-gain" he heard her say against his neck, as he felt how tears continuously wetting his collar.

"Not anymore r,Mer" he replied and he meant it this time, "Never again.I promise" he replied, pressing a soft kiss on her temple. "I won't ever lose you again. You are everything. Everything, Meredith"

   Would y'all like an epilogue??