520 & 530

So, I searched this on Google and this is what I found... thought it'd be cute to be part of this story. What do you think?

Meredith had just changed into a comfortable sleepwear after taking a long and warm bath when she heard a knock on the door.

She opened the door and saw Nick standing outside,"Can we talk?" he asked, "Have dinner maybe?"

"I'm tired and we have a surgery tomorrow" she flatly and was about to close the door when he stopped her, "Nick, please..."

"Why? what's the difference between talking now and talking tomorrow?" he asked pleading

"Because I'm tried and I've had a long day" she gave back,now frowning at him

"Is it because you like Him?" he asked, trying to hold gaze with her eyes

"You're not going to bring Andrew into our conversation,we are just friends!" she snapped in disbelief at him

"Then why do you look at him like that and you look at me like I'm nothing," he breathed out, walking pass her "You used to look at me like that all the time and the sparkle in your eyes are gone now"

"Can you blame me?" she scoffed, closing the door, "you practically called me a whore, you never once listen to me or even let me explain and you still think I'd -" she stopped before she could say anything she'd surely regret eventually, "Please get out of my room,Nick" she then said, opening the door for him again.

"He told me..." he softly spoke making Meredith looked up at him, "Andrew told me" he added to somehow make it clearer "He told me that you said you still love —"

  "He's lying..." she interrupted him, LIER! her inner self scolded her  "I said that only because I had nothing to say in front of the group therapy..." she added, sniffing softly as her eyes met him, "I don't...love you anymore,Nick"

  He just stood there in shock, looking at her with his eyes full of love and regret.

"Please tell me y-you're lying" he tried to chuckle which didn't became unsuccessful when a tear left his eyes "Because I still very much love you, Meredith. I am madly in love with you!"

  "Do I look like I'm lying?" she ask him, "Please leave... I have to rest" she left the door open so he could leave as she walked towards her bed,but before she could Nick grabbed her arm and pulled her into a deep, yet soft kiss. God,how much he missed her lips on his. She wanted to pull away but not at the same time, she wanted to kiss him back but stopping herself when she remembered all the hurtful words he told her.

  She was the one to pull away while slightly breathing heavily, and another tear left her eye, "Don't say another word of affirmation to me just to give me false hope" she looked up at his eyes and deeply stared at them, "You're with Layla...and I'm okay with it, Nick. Really. You're moving on, that's good"

  "I-i am but I don't love her,I love you!" he told her, begging at this point. "You have no idea how hard I've been trying to talk to her and end what's going on between us... but I swear im God's name... I don't have and will never have feelings for her!"

"Yeah, right," she chuckled bitterly, "You talked to her on the phone while I was in the same car next to you, she referred  me as 'that woman' and you didn't even called her out. Sure you don't have feelings for her but have you thought maybe she has feelings for you" she stood n next to her bed and look at him, "I mean really... do you even know what I went through when I found out you were seeing someone already while I was suffering with my own mental and physical health? I feel like wanting to die,Nick! Do you know how that feels? I was so suffocated and Andrew was there and helped me through it all!"

  "I never intended to be in a relationship!" he gave back, "Layla was just a one night stand!"

  "When?" she asked him, "When did you slept with her? After the divorce?" she questioned and he didn't answered,as she scoffed "Of before that? When you found out I 'slept' with someone? you went and go sleep  around to get your revenge?"

   "I was drunk!" he reasoned

"Bullshit, Nick!" she yelled at him, "whether you're drunk or not you  knew what you were doing!"

He just stood there,not able to form a word or even think straight because everything is starting to make sense... from the video he received, the divorce and the trust that was lost, their love fading and feelings for each other are slowly disappearing. It was mostly his fault, if he had listened to her, everything would have worked out between them. They'd still be together and happy.

   " Someone sent me a video..." he said after some movements, "that's how I found out. Alfonso was probably the one who sent it to me, cause I mean, who else would it be..."

  "What are you talking about?" she asked confusedly

" A video was sent to me a week after your conference... you were naked and he was on top of you..." he added as Meredith's eyes started welling up, that's when she realized everything was filmed. "Your face is the only thing visible and his was hidden... he was wearing a mask,I think"

  "And you're telling me this just now?" she scoffed, looking at him, "We went through all that with you not telling me that's how you found out?"

  "I know I should told you sooner —"

"You think?" she yelled," I woke up the day after expecting to have a great day instead a brown envelope was thrown in my face! Fuck you!"

  "Meredith please!" he tried to reach for him but she took a step back while tears continuously leaving her eyes

  "Get out!"