Chapter 10: Occupation

Ever since the capital of Leiforia is destroyed. The civilian of the nation scattered, struggle to survive under the ruins of their nation. On 21st August, 1632, 10:20 AM. The Gra Valkans landed on the shores of what was once a superpower.

Location: Remnant's hideout, Leifor, 2nd Civilized area
21st August, 1632, 10:25 AM

A leader of resistance group is talking with surviving military official in remnant's hideout, one of his subordinate run into the room with haste

"Pardon my manner!" He shouted as he bow down.

"Raise your head, tell me what happened" The leader of resistance group, Descon, said.

"The Gra Valkans has landed on the shores of Leiforia, they requested reinforcement right now!"

"What!? They landed!? Give them reinforcement! Drive those Gra Valkans out!" Descon shouted.

A reinforcement has been sent through the underground train network and head straight to Leiforia. The situation in Leiforia is going worse and worse, as the Gra Valkans grew in numbers, the Leiforian decreased. Gra Valkans troop move across the areas leaving the Leiforian helpless as the difference in numbers is too great.

"We're doomed, when will the reinforcement arrive!?"

"Stay quiet god damnit! We need to hold till the reinforcement arrive!"

Les, one of the members of resistance. He survived the bombardment of Leiforia and must lives under the rubble of what he once called home, starved and angered, he hated the Gra Valkans to the core. For everything they did to his home country, he now want a revenge for his homeland. Les hold onto his automatic cannon in concealed position, aiming for the Gra Valkans. A platoon of Gra Valkans troop walked right into his sight and he opened fire. Some of them dropped dead and the other take cover behind the rubble.

"Machine gun, take cover!" Gra Valkan said.

"We need support!"

A tank roll in, deflecting the machine gun bullet hitting it, it move foward and stop. Les felt uneasy at the presence of the tank, he couldn't see it clearly because of all the smoke, he still shooting at a tank although it is futile. He eventually stop shooting, and get a clear look.

"What the hell is that?"

A tank then fired it's cannon at his position, he jumped the other ways, the shell accurately impacted the machine gun thus blow it up into a firework. 'Holy shit! I would've die there!' he thought. A tank was moving foward accompanied with Gra Valkans troop, he was shocked, he couldn't move his body.

He command it to run but it wouldn't moved. The Gra Valkans get closer and closer.

"He alive, get him!"

He was hit by stock of their gun and got captured. Many more resistance were taken down by Gra Valkans, the technological gap is something the resistance couldn't imagined.