Chapter 20: Against all odds

Location: Greater Esthirant, Parpaldia empire, 3rd Civilized area
23rd August, 1632, 1:40 PM

Petton is walking around the very halls of the foriegn affairs, the yellow glittering of gold around the halls could make the entireties of it bright without the use of any sources of light. They weren't actually kidding about that the official of Parpaldia empire didn't care about it citizen.

"Why did they have to decorate this much?"

Petton asked himself. He then found himself at the 3rd Department. 'Hope this'll go smoothly' he thought as he open the door in. Presented in the room is 3 figure, the staff of 3rd department had already waited for him.

"Welcome, why don't you sit down first" one of them spoke up. Petton complied and he sit on the wooden chairs.

"So where are you from?" Kaios asked.

"United States of America" He answered.

"That newly emerging country? Interesting. So what bring you here"

"I'm here to establish a diplomatic relationship with Parpaldia empire"

Just as Petton said that, 2 of them bursted out laughing.

"Ha! A babarian country try to negotiate a diplomatic relationship with us!? You could hope that in your dream!"

"Quiet down gentlemen, that's quite disrespectful for a diplomat" Kaios calm them down.

"May i know more information about your country?" He asked.

"Sure, our government had prepared it in the document"

Petton handed over the document. Kaios open the page, the colored and high quality picture was present.

"The United States of America.. have land masses of 9.834 million kilometers?" Kaios said, and the other two staff gasped.

"Unbelievable! How no one could ever discovered the land that big just the east of us!?" 

"That's because we're transported from another world" Petton replied.

The official were silence for a moment and Kaios speak up.

"Did you just.. said that you're transported from another world?"

"Yes, we are"

"Are you kidding us? The entire continent transferred to another world, seem like a fairy tail"

"We're actually transferred to this world, unexpectedly. We got many evidence to back it up"

"Really? That might explain why nobody found such landmasses to the east" Kaios put a hand on his shin.

"We are very sure" Petton confirmed him.

"Let see more of these, population.. total GDP.. and the location. These are just very basic information" Kaios remarked.

"Maybe their military power are so weak, that they don't want to show us?" One of the official said.

"That's just pathetic" Other official said.

Petton just sit there silently until he speak up.

"We just want to establish a free trade area between United States and Parpaldia, if possible, maybe even cultural exchange too"

"You want that? So answer me here, how many colony did you had?"

"If from our old world, we have 5 colonies. And here we have 2 colonies, we have total of 7 colonies" Petton answered.