Chapter 51: Great naval battle II

Location: Middle of Balkan sea
23rd July, 1633, 2:00 AM

The storm start moving out of Balkan seas toward the second civilized area, the southern part of the seas become way more calm, which there's not one but two Milishian battleship stationed here. Istvermes, Mithril-class battleship and the one and only Indartsua, Orichalcum class battleship of the Zeroth fleets. It is one of the few Orichalcum-class Milishial have in possession with this one being the first to launch. Armed with vertical warhead launching system and 340mm Kinetic-charged magic cannon and some other advanced anti-air system make it a force to be reckoned with.

They are currently lost in vast sea with nowhere to go but it seem like they still have a purpose.

"Enemies aircraft carrier spotted at 28 NE"

"Multiple small ships spotted at 16 E"

The operator make their reports. Flying mage is deploys upon order and head toward the target, the two Milishian ships follow suit.

In the bridge of Bifrost-class Aircraft carrier, Akake

They been staying like this for an hour with no enemies in sight. The aircraft just come back from a flight, it as if the enemies were already cleared out. Grade Atlasta still hasn't respond, that ship is in the front most line and if the enemies is anything but strong they should be able to take the isles already.

The carrier then move foward unaware of the enemies from behind. No equipment are able to detect magic.

"Izanagi contact us, it seem like they already clear most of the island ahead. The enemies seem to rarely show their faces"

"Seriously? I thought they outnumbered us 2:1?" Admiral Hega ask.

"Yes but.. apparently some of our battleship was destroyed by them"

Lost is to be expected maybe this won't be so easy after all, they thought. The seas was peaceful for a few minutes until Milishian flying mage come into contact with Akake. They start firing their rifle and the battle starts. Now aware of the threats, Akake start responding back by sending out an aircrafts and such.

The anti-air gun still wouldn't fire, they don't have any target to fire at yet. Officer responsible for anti-air command pull out his binoculars. The only thing he see is a little lights flying in the skies, that is until the bullet bounce of the AA gun infront of him. Those light split and head toward them.

"Don't tell me.. The enemies is in front of us! Prepare anti-air procedure!"

The gunner is pretty much confused, another bullet hit the ship, this time it cause an explosion.

"Enemies attack!" The crews shout from spot to spot.

Many people rush in to operate all the AA guns. A minute later, the adversary reveal themselves.

"Fire! Fire!" Officer shout as he point at the flying mage.

AA guns sounded all across. Black smoke fills the night skies, all it take is a grazing shots to kill the mage but still, that would prove to be hard.

"Those are flying peoples! I thought it was a plane!" One guy shouted.

"Fuck.. really? How the hell-" his companion tries to respond but the word is cut short by bullet.

The fierce AA gun fires intense even more they will surely take out all of these guys.

"WOO! That a direct hit!" Gunner exclaimed as he see the bullet explode directly on the mage.

However that mage dash out of the smoke unscathed. They got a shield. His eyes widened, it an actual magic at this point. The shooting continue on.

"Enemies ships spotted!" Loud speaker noise goes across their post.