Chapter 47: Preparation

Location: Cartalpas, Holy Milishial empire, 1st Civilized area
10th July, 1633, 8:00 AM

The aftermath of the incident was devastating to Milishial's reputation. Gra Valkas empire dealt a heavy amount of damage to the strongest fleets in the world, the Zeroth fleets. It been proven that the fleet was not invincible and the other nations fleet suffered considerable amount of damage not so different from the Zeroth fleets. Nation representative travel back to their home then Holy Milishial empire call for emergency meeting immediately.

Government officials meet up in the castle, everyone was distressed by this situation.

"I-I don't know what to say.." Minister of defence said.

"Your highness! Please make a decision!" One of the officials shouted.

The emperor sigh, he doesn't know how to react to this either.

"It inevitable but it seem like we need to go to war" He replies.

"That's... Can't we end this with negotiation...?" One of the officials from Foreign affairs asked him.

"You fool! Do you think people like them will accept that!? After what they done at the port?!" Another person objected.

"But we shouldn't dive into war right now! If it happen.. then.. then.." he stopped talking.

"Then what?"

"It might be a worst case scenario.."

"Don't tell me, you mean.."

"Yes. This will turn into world war"

Everyone in the room went silent. The concept of world war seem impossible at first but as time goes on, the politics start to be more dangerous and thus world war can be possible with one simple mistake.

"Haha.. hah you are kidding right?" He ask for confirmation.

"No" a simple answer yet pack such power blow the wind through everybody's face.

"We will not have enough time to prepare for their return.." Minister of defence hold his head.

"Inevitable huh.."

Everyone vote for declaration of war and they absolutely devastated, they really had to do it. The emperor make his annoucement, an announcement that was heard around the world.

"-How babaric! They attacked us without warning and AT the world conference! How much has this hurt our pride! Our trust! They are sure to repay us and we will not forgive them! First time in a thousand years have we been this enraged and by who!? A babarian from far west! How haughty they are to think they can take on our great Holy Milishial empire! Now it either we invade them or they invade us! Heed my word Gra Valkans! You all will perish!"

A speech filled with anger was broadcast, an official declaration of war from the strongest superpower in Elysia against the second strongest superpower from another world. First time ever in a thousand years they prepared for a war this big. The military was raised to code red meaning a total war, a war where they need to put everything they have into it.

Location: Wasat Isles, Holy Milishial empire, Balkan sea
10th, July, 1633, 9:00 AM

Wasat Isles is a passage way between central world and the west therefore it the most important strategic location in Balkan sea. If someone got it they can make their way to central world with ease but nobody is powerful enough to do such thing until Gra Valkas empire come around. 4th fleets and 2nd fleet come to reinforce the Isles, they had a guts that once the battle start this place will become a slaughterhouse.