::C h a p t e r E i g h t e e n::

**W A R N I N G**

**W A R N I N G**

This chapter contains super spicy content ;)

Remember to vote, comment and follow to support this story <3

M O R G A N

Oh boy. This was not what I had planned. Erik lay curled around me, with his hand splayed across my waist. His hot breath fanned the back of my neck as he whispered, "Show me what you want."

If this had been any other man, I would have told him to shut up and go to sleep. But this wasn't any man; this was my mate, and the invisible string that tied my heart to his, urged me to give in.

What was the point in fighting it? It was going to happen anyway.

I rolled onto my back and gazed up at him from my pillows. Erik was lying on his side, propped up on one elbow with a wicked look. He lifted his hand and slowly trailed a finger down my neck.

"So, will you teach me?" he asked.

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was the mating bond. But either way, I couldn't resist him.

"Give me your hand," I whispered breathlessly.

A triumphant smile broke across his face as he gave me his hand. I took it and held it over the junction of my thighs. With great curiosity, Erik stared at my hand in his.

"Lesson one," I said, gesturing to my private area, "This area is called the no-no square. Never touch anyone in their no-no square without permission. Understood?"

"Understood," Erik said.

"Good, because you need to ask permission before getting handsy. Any unauthorised touching inside the no-no square will result in a swift, sharp kick to the balls. Understood?"

"Understood."

"Good," I replied, lowering Erik's hand onto my lap. "Lesson two, the pleasure pearl Byron mentioned, is around here. Its proper name is a clit, and it is less of a pearl and more of a small button of flesh connected to many pleasure nerves. This is the clit that, when rubbed the right way, can bring a lady a whole lot of fun."

Erik drew his eyebrows and said, "I do not want to pleasure any lady. I only want to please you. So tell me what I must do correctly to ensure I rub the clit the right way?"

I stifled a giggle into the back of my arm, and Erik frowned.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"This," I said, gesturing to everything. "I never imagined that you would be asking me how to rub my clit in the right way."

Irritation and confusion flickered across Erik's face.

"You must have instructed your previous lovers how to please you," he said matter-of-factly.