𝟓.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"You wanted in the loop, so here you go." Derek said after Brizo had just yelled because Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski just scared the shit out of her in her own home. "I'm going to try and catch the alpha tonight. I have a feeling he's going after someone. I'll be chasing him on foot while Scott and Stiles distracts the hunters with my car." Derek said and tried to get a read off Brizo. "I'm in." She said with a smirk. "I'm gonna need you to ready some wolfsbane, just enough to knock the alpha out." Derek said with nod. Brizo gave one back and immediately went into the cellar of her home.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Come on Isaac you need to focus." Brizo said from her place on the bleachers. "I am focusing, while also focusing on lacrosse." Isaac said with a smirk. "But chemistry is more important." Brizo said and waved around her pen. "We've been studying for so long" Isaac whined. "Fine we can take a break." She said and set her notebook down. "Your teaching me chemistry how about I teach you lacrosse?" Issac asked with a smile. Brizo shook her and and stood up. Isaac threw the ball at her from his stick. She caught the ball right before it hit her in the face. "Guess I just have good reflexes." The blonde girl said with a smug look.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"So you'll play lacrosse with Issac Lahey but never me and Jackson." Danny said with a look of 'what the fuck' "It's nothing personal Danny." She said and patted his shoulder. "What's up with you and that freak anyway?" Jackson asked and pushed her shoulder lightly. "He's not a freak, and he's a friend. I'm helping him with chemistry." She said and then sat on the bench next to Jackson's bag. "Well that friend of yours seems to love being around you." Danny said. "Exactly friend, you guys love being around me." Brizo said with a big cheery smile.

The smile that had Issac Lahey staring from across the locker room. "Who said that?" Jackson said and Brizo gave him a look. "Just be careful. We both know the stories Jackson's told." Danny said and looked carefully into the blondes eyes. "It's not like his dads gonna come after me." She said with a scoff. "No but the abused become the abusers." Danny said then walked away. Brizo went to turn to Jackson but he gave a look of 'He's right' then turned around. The girl let out a huff, got up from the bench, and walked away.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

That night Brizo drove her royal blue camero, with the license plates taken off. She tried to keep up with derek's werewolf speed. The police scanner boomed loudly through her car. "suspect is on foot, I repeat suspect is on foot! A blue sports car seems to be chasing him!" The sheriff yelled. Derek ended up losing the Alpha and getting chased by Argent so he quickly got into Brizos car and she sped off.

Brizo drove her and Derek back to her house while he explained he was looking for her chemistry teacher. They walked in the house silently. "So happy your finally included?" Derek asked with a scoff. "Yeah I am, and from now on I want in on all of it. Even if that means I have to fight. If it keeps you safe i'm all for that." Brizo said, annoyance laced in her tone. "Well then you better prepare yourself. Not only do we have the alpha to worry about but the hunters are starting a war." He said and walked away into the kitchen but not without yelling "Get some sleep Bri."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The next day the girl stood in the hallway with Scott and Stiles discussing how Jackson found out. "Well did you tell him? Your like best friends." Stiles accused. "I keep my supernatural life completely private Stilinski. Only Danny knows, but he's known for years so why tell Jackson now? Plus you two aren't exactly undercover. Your the most obvious people ever." Brizo said in a very rushed and pissed off way.  Scott rolled his eyes.

"Did he say it out loud? The word?" Stiles asked. "What word?" Scott asked confused. "Werewolf. Did he say, I know you're a Werewolf?" Stiles then said loudly, Brizo shoved him after that. "No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly!" Scott said impatiently. "Maybe it's not as bad as it seems then." Brizo said trying to be optimistic for everyone's sake. "I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And, if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him, anyway?" Stiles then said with a smirk.

"Yeah but what about Allison's dad?" The werewolf asked. "Well him we have to worry about. He's dangerous." Brizo voiced and then adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "I need a cure like now!" Scott exclaimed. "Well does he even know about Allison's father?" Stiles asked. After that Brizo tuned out there convo when she saw Issac walking alone down the hallway. "I'll talk to you nerds later." Brizo said with a smile and bounded over to Isaac.

"Sup curly!" She exclaimed and put her one arm around the taller boy. "Hey." He said quietly. "What's wrong?" Brizo said and pulled him back to stop. "Just worried for the game tonight." He said. Issac couldn't exactly look her in the eyes. Brizo noticed this and then put a hand on his chin and made him lock eyes with her. "Issac Lahey, you are going to do amazing tonight." Brizo said and the bell rung immediately after her. "Well i'll see you in Chemistry!" She said then ran off the same way she ran to him.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The day passed by slowly and Brizo spent her late afternoon watching the lacrosse practice before the big game. When practice was over she retreated back into the school near the locker room hoping to catch Danny and Jackson to wish them good luck. She walked in on Coach giving a lecture. "And we are going to win!" Finstock yelled and the teach hooted and hollered after him.

He then looked over at the door that opened he saw the blonde girl. "And here's our favorite fan! Got any encouraging words for tonight Tallulah?" Coach asked her, making her entrance known to the entire team. She looked around and saw Jackson, then Danny. Giving both of her boys smiles she looked away and then saw the blue eyed dirty blonde that she has been spending time with. She gave him the biggest smile of them all, her eyes crinkling in the corners. She finally spoke.

"You guys are going to do absolutely amazing tonight and kick some ass!" She yelled enthusiastically.