𝟏𝟖.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"So Laura's dead? Peter was the alpha, he bit a teenager, then Derek killed him?" Salacia asked, running her hands down her face. "And now Derek's the alpha and is biting more teenagers for his pack. Including my boyfriend." Brizo said, running a towel through her wet hair. "And who's this boyfriend?" Salacia asked. "Issac Lahey." Brizo said, looking at her sister who was laying on her bed. "Cam's little brother." She said quietly looking over at the picture on her nightstand. Her and Issac sitting at the local ice cream shop.

Salacia picked up the frame and looked it over. "He looks nothing like Cam." She said with a small smile. She snapped out of her daze when Brizo sat on the bed next to her. "So Derek turned Issac?" Salacia asked, putting the picture down. "Yeah, I'm absolutely livid." Brizo said, leaning back on the headboard. "So am I, If Cam were alive he would kill Derek and I. Derek offered him the bite a few times. Hoping it could help with their father. He wanted to keep Issac and himself away from it." Salacia said, looking down at her hands. "What are we gonna do Cia?" Brizo asked looking over at her sister. "We're gonna find Derek."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"You sure tailing this bimbo will take us to Derek?" Salacia asked. "She's not that smart. Won't even know we're following her." Brizo said with a smirk. Brizo drove in Salacias black jeep, loosely tailing Erica's car. "Abandoned warehouse, I'm not even shocked." Salacia said narrowing her gaze on the place. "So now what's your plan?" Brizo asked, parking the car outside the place. "I'm gonna go in and talk to him." She said and opened the door. Before Brizo could get out her sister spoke. "You're staying here." She said, slamming the door. Brizo huffed, "Bullshit." She said and slammed her hand on the wheel.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"I've got dinner." Erica said placing it on the table. Her and Issac dug in, Derek not moving an inch. Sat across the room looking through a book given to him by his mother. The door to the warehouse opened and all 3 wolves snapped their heads. "Hate to drop in."A voice said from the shadows. Both betas jumped up, ready to protect their alpha. "Always brooding in a dark corner Derek? Letting your pathetic betas fight for you is a new low." She said, stepping into the light. Derek stood and looked her up and down. "This is just sad Derek." She said stepping closer to the betas.

Erica swung at her but the older girl caught her hand and gripped it, cracking a few fingers. Erica let out a cry and Derek spoke. "Let her go Cia." He said, chest puffed out. "Then let's talk." She said, letting Erica go, tossing her to the ground. She sauntered out of the building, with a slam of the door. Derek followed, opening the door back up aggressively. "Since when were you back?" He asked. Salacia whipped around and pointed her finger at him. "Since I heard you were turning children into werewolves. And I heard about Peter. You should have called." She said, pushing her finger into his chest.

"It was none of your business. I had it handled." Derek said, stepping back from her. "Handled isn't killing your uncle. Handled isn't dragging my sister into this. Handled isn't turning teenagers. Handled isn't turn Cam's little brother!" Salacia said with a yell, her claws out. She slammed her palm on Derek's chest, causing him to be pushed against the warehouse wall.

"You did not have this handled. Was this all a game to you Derek?" She asked, both of her eyes rolling over into a black abyss. "It's not a game Salacia! This is life or death!" Derek yelled back, his own red eyes glowing in response. "Why? Why is it so important?" Salacia asked back, just wanting a real answer.

"Because Cia, there back. Their coming to Beacon Hills. Im trying to protect everyone."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The car ride back to the Tallulah Residence was silence, only the sound of Salacia's heartbeat filling the air. When Brizo stopped the car in their driveway her sister immediately jumped from the vehicle. "Cia wait!" Brizo yelled and also jumped from the jeep. Salacia ran around the house and jumped the fence. Brizo followed her and did the same. Salacia ran down to the lake, shedding her clothes as she went and threw herself in. Plunging to the bottom.

At least the Tallulah's don't have neighbors.

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ——
So sorry this chapter is so short I just wanted to get something out. Anyways this chapter was mostly to introduce Salacia and some foreshadowingggg