𝟏𝟏.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Everyone around Brizo dropped like flies, except Kate Argent, Peter came to Kates side and gripped her wirst. He then broke it and took her inside. "Derek come on get up." Brizo said and stood herself up. She ran to Scott and help him as well. The two followed into the house and listened. "She is beautiful, Kate. She looks like you. Probably not as damaged. So, I'm going to give you a chance to save her. Apologize. Say that you're sorry for decimating my family, for leaving me burned and broken for six years. Say it... and I'll let her live." Peter spoke, sadly. Brizo could hear it, tears brimming in her eyes. She blinked them away and tried to ignore the pain in her heart. "I'm sorry." Kate breathed out. A few seconds after she did, Peter ripped her throat out.

"I don't know about you, Allison, but that apology... didn't sound very sincere." Peter said stepping closer to Allison. "Run Allison Run" Brizo yelled stepping into the room. Scott and Derek charged at Peter from different angles. When they were both knocked down Brizo was next. Her teeth baring, claws readied she let out a scream and jumped at her uncle. His claws pierced her stomach and threw her to the side. She got back up and the 3 continued to fight the alpha. She looked at Peter and noticed he was stuck, his true inner wolf wanted to come out. He picked Brizo up and threw her through the front window the the house. She landed near Chris and Allison. "This son of a bitch." She said, her teeth making her sound gruff. She heard an engine reving in the distance but was cut off by Scott being thrown through the wall.

True wolf form, that's what Peter had now given into. He grabbed Scott by the neck but let go when a car pulled into view and something was throw at him. Peter caught it and just looked. "Oh shit." She heard Stiles say. Next thing Brizo knows Scott is tossing Allison her bow. She readies an arrow and fires at the mixture in the glass. It explodes causing Peters arms to catch fire. Brizo then looks over at Stiles and noticed Jackson, he looks terrified and shocked seeing Brizo there, teeth bared and claws with blood on them. He shakes his head and then throws another glass beaker, setting Peters whole body on fire. Derek now stood in the doorway of his home.

The alpha went to go after Allison but Scott jumped in and punched him. Brizo went over to Jackson and Stiles standing infront of them incase Peter came near. Those two idiots couldn't exactly protect themselves. Peter stumbled away and dropped to the ground, burnt and bloody. Just like the fire did to him six years ago. Derek walked from the doorway of the house and to Peter quickly. Brizo followed knowing exactly what he was going to do. And she wanted to watch Peter pay for what he did.

Derek stood over top of Peter and they heard Scott yell. "Derek, if you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family-- what am I supposed to do?" Scott sputtered out. Peter used all his strength and spoke next. "You've... alread-y decided... I can smell it on you." he whispered out. "Wait no don't!" Scott yelled, but it was too late. Derek slashed Peters throat, getting blood everywhere, especially on Brizo. Ultimately killing the older Hale. Derek turned his head to Scott. "I'm the alpha now." He spoke, red eyes staring down at Scott.

They all fled the scene quickly, weirdly enough Chris Argent offered her a ride to the rink to retrieve her car. Allison gave her a look of sadness and 'it's okay' Brizo nodded and stepped away from the scene, not looking at anyone else but Allison. She climbed into the back seat and they took off. "For everything it's worth, i'm sorry for what Kate put your family through." Allison said sadly, looking into the mirror at the bloodied girl. Brizo picked her head up and just nodded. "More like your whole family." Brizo said and then looked out the window. They soon arrived at the rink and she immediately got out. Brizo nodded at the two hunters and immediately walked to her car. She arrived home within record time and ran into the house. She slammed the door and locked all 3 locks. She ran upstairs and shed her ripped and bloodied clothes into the hamper, deciding that wasn't tonight's battle.

She immediately got into the shower and started scrubbing. She scrubbed until her skin was raw. She carded shampoo in her hand and manically tried to rid herself of any and all blood. She couldn't breathe while doing this. The shower water had long turned cold and she dropped to the floor and let out a sob. The air wasn't filling her lungs anymore. She couldn't breath the air. She realized she transformed. She turned the shower water off and ran through the house, quite naked, and too the dock. She dived off and when she did she breathed in the fresh water. She carded a webbed hand through her hair and breathed again.

This was not good for her mental health.

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ——
Hi guys! First time i'm doing something like this but I will probably put these at the end of some chapters. I'm currently a little out of my teen wolf phase, but I am still trying to write for it. This story means a lot to me because ceilings is one of my favorite songs. Anyways season 1 is a wrap and I am now working on season 2 but currently i've been very into writing my hockey fanfics. But & will be trying to still put work into this, updates will just be very slow and out of no where. Much love to everyone and thank you for all the love on this story.