𝟖.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Brizo, don't yell at me. Listen I found the alpha and... listen we just gotta talk. Come home."

Those words kept playing in her head. Derek was always serious. After the fire, he was never the Derek he used to be. He used to play hide and seek with her. Push her on the swings at the local park. Help with homework, take naps with her when she was sad. Hell he would even skate with her when she didn't want to alone. And Derek hated the cold.

The Derek now was the complete opposite. He was the cold. He was heartless and ruthless. She knew that, but she also knew he loved her. So when she pulled into her driveway she saw his own matching camero. The blue one he had bought for her 16th birthday. She closed the door and walked to the house. When she opened the unlocked door she flicked out her claws. She heard 2 heartbeats. Both seemingly calm. When she walked though the dark of her own home she flicked on the kitchen light and saw Derek. With someone she never expected to see standing again.

Peter Hale. The catatonic uncle, who was supposed to be in Beacon Hills Memorial. "What.. how... this..." Brizo tried to utter out anything tears started to cloud her vision. Her claws retracted into her fingers and she clutched her hand at her side. "Hello Bri Bri, we have a lot to discuss."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Having a panic attack was an understatement. She felt like she was about to have the most uncontrollable shift of her life. She gripped the counter top, her heart racing at an insane speed. She couldnt let out a single breath. Peter went to move towards his niece but Derek stepped infront of him. "Don't go near her." The younger Hale said and then reached for his own sister. Sister that's what she's always been. He rubbed her back and guided her to breathe. He hasn't seen her have a panic attack since she was 13. Since before she had control of her own shift.

She finally labored her breathing and then looked up at Peter. "Your the alpha aren't you." She said in an accusing tone rather then a inquisitive one. He simply nodded his head and she immediately flicked out her claws. Her eyes turned pure white and her razor sharp teeth, sharper then a werewolf and wendigo. She pushed Derek out of the way and jumped onto the counter she was formerly gripping too.

Emotions were currently clouding her judgement. All she could think about was how he went after Jackson and Lydia and how he killed innocent people, including Laura. She let out a hiss and high pitched growl of sorts and lunged at Peter. He dodged her and her claws went into the cabinet behind him. She turned around and lunged again. He dodged each swing. He refused to fight her back. It was his niece after all, somehow these were the only morals he had. Derek pulled her back and she kicked and let out a horrific scream. The loudest you could hear, it caused both werewolf's to collapse in pain.

"You killed Laura you sick bastard!" She yelled and lunged at him again. He couldn't block this one. She clawed his chest again and again. Derek finally pulled her off again and pushed her to the side of the room. "Enough Bri stop stop." He said trying to calm her. "Remember your mantra." He whispered to her. "Poseidon, Oceanus, Triton." She whispered to herself. She repeated this a few more times. Her claws and teeth retracted finally and her eyes went back to her blue ones. She caught her breath and looked Derek in the eyes. "Just hear him out Bri please." Derek said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He backed away and moved back to the center of the kitchen Brizo moved closer as well, but not as close.

"Like I said, we have much to discuss." Peter said with a snarl dusting himself off.

He explained everything, how Kate Argent was the one to set the fire, and everyone he killed played a part in it. He then explained how killing Laura was an accident. He then said he wanted Kate Argent dead and gone for good. She needed to pay for her crimes, they all did. And in some way. Brizo understood. She wanted justice for her family. For Thalia, Cora, the Talbot family and the rest of the Hale pack. She wanted justice for everyone the hunters harmed. Including her father in someway.