𝟏𝟎.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Stiles and Scott sat in the werewolf's bedroom calling Scott's phone repeatedly. "It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Stiles said throwing his hands in the air. "I can't afford a new one, and I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek." Scott said to his best friend. "Well, A) you're not alone, you have me; and B) didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead." Stiles said white offended. "Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha. They're not gonna kill him." Scott said exasperated.

"All right, so then, just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to find Peter, problem solved." Stiles said thing everything was gonna be alright. "Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own, which means we either find Derek first." Scott started looking stressed. "Just-just help me!" Scott yelled. "You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that? When he was trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior, here?" Stiles said suggestively.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Scott said, well atleast this boy had morals. "Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles said exhausted with Scott's shit. Scott was focusing on something else. "What?" Stiles asked. "It's my mom." Scott said sadly.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Kate came back after a couple house. "Come on, Derek. He killed your sister. Now, either you're not telling me because, well, you want to kill him yourself... or, for some reason, you're protecting him." Kate said bored out of her mind looking through Derek and Brizo's things. "Look at that sour face. I bet your always used to get people coming up to you saying, "Smile, Derek!" "Why don't you smile more?" Don't you just wanna kick those people in the face?" She said showing Derek is own drivers license. "I can think of one." He said irritated.

"Promise? 'Cause if I thought you'd be that much fun, I'd let you go." She said from across the room going to look through there things again. "All right, let's see... Nothing... nothing... nothing... God, I hate this detective crap." She said and then picked up Brizo's phone. She unlocked it using what she has a hunch would. The date of the hale house fire. "Oh and look at this. Someone has an admirer why don't we listen." Kate said and hit the voicemail button.

"Hey Briz, just wanted to call and see how your doing. Uh I stopped by to see if I can stay the night. And well... well your not here. So uhh... just- I hope your alright." The voicemail then ended. Issac was calling because he needed her. He wanted to spend the night again probably to get away from his dad and when he came, she wasn't there. She was upset with herself. "Are you gonna torture us, or are you just gonna talk us to death, huh?" Derek asked even more irritated then before.

Kate stepped closer to Derek. "Oh, sweetie, I don't-I don't wanna torture you. I just wanna catch up! Remember all the fun we had together?" She said in a patronizing tone. "Like the time you burned my family alive?" He said gruffly. Brizo just closed her eyes, she couldn't do this anymore. Brizo tuned them out and let her mind slip away into sleep. But that only lasted maybe 15 minutes until she felt another shocking wave of pain. "Oh come on!" She screamed and then hissed in pain again.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

That night Lydia kept calling Brizo, but no answer. Not only did she not come buy a dress with her and Allison, but she wasn't even answering. And now she didn't show to the dance. Issac was doing the same thing across town, calling her again. Truthfully he showed up to her house last night because he wanted to take her to the dance. But no answer, he realized he was being avoided. But that didn't make him feel better when he showed up to the dance and she wasn't even there.

And he wouldn't dare ask Lydia where she was so he went straight to Danny. "Hey man, have you seen Brizo?" Issac asked worriedly. "Nah man, I've been calling for days, she hasn't answered. Haven't seen her since the game on Friday." Danny said with a shrug. "Alright thanks." Issac said and walked off. He sat alone in the corner just thinking about Brizo, now he wondered if she was alright. After 40 minutes of sulking he just up and left.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Ready to have some more fun? To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting... So, I brought some help." The hunter said after beating the pulp out of the two of the creatures. "But, I need to warn ya-- I used to play in college." He said but then the door was opened. "I brought a little help, too." Scott said from the doorway. He knocked out the hunter and then disconnected the electrical meter and helped Brizo down. She dropped to the ground and fell into Scott's arms. He moved her to the table and let her go when she got a grip. "Scott, help me with this." Derek said pulling on his chains. "No." Scott replied.

"What?" Derek yelled slightly. "Not until you tell me how to stop Peter." Scott demanded. " You really wanna talk about this right now?" Derek's said extremely pissed off. "He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them'" Scott yelled. "Then let him! They deserve it." Brizo's said from her place near the table. She finally regained feeling in her arms and legs. "Tell me how to stop him." Scott demanded again. "You cant alright! All right? Now, I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now! Get me out right now!" Derek was screaming now. His blood was boiling. "Promise you'll help me." Scott said plainly.

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing? You're not in love, Scott! You're sixteen years old! You're a child!" Derek yelled. But he's one to talk, he was inlove once, and that got him to where he is today. "Maybe you're right... But, I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied." Scott yelled. Thank god he snapped some sense into Derek because the 3 were finally walking out of there.

They were walking through the preserve but Derek stopped. "Hey, hold on, hold on, hold on. Something doesn't feel right." Derek said. "Don't you dare say it's too easy Derek." Brizo said and shoved him. "Fine your right." Derek said but suddenly a woosh was heard though the air and a arrow went straight into Derek's shoulder. Another one went flying and went into Brizo's hip. They both dropped to the ground. She looked up and saw Allison readying another one. "Scott your eyes!" Derek yelled. But stupid ass Scott was so entrained and the arrow hit a tree behind him, momentarily blinding him. Allison spoke to Scott while Brizo was too busy trying to pull the arrow from her hip so she can heal. Kate shot Derek when he tried to get up. And soon did the same to Brizo.

Right through her shoulder blade. She felt it go clean through and crawled to Derek. "It's okay, im gonna pull the arrows out." Brizo spoke, and as she did she heard a new voice. "Kate! I know what you did. Put the gun down." Chris Argent spoke from about 10 feet away. "I did what I was told to do." She said still pointing a gun at Scott. "No one asked you to murder innocent people! There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now! You're holding a gun at a sixteen-year-old boy with no proof he's spilled human blood!" Chris yelled at his younger sister.

"We go by the Code-- "Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent" He spoke to Kate, stepping closer, she looked at his waist, reaching for his own gun. Brizo was still on the ground in pain, clutching her own shoulder while leaning on Derek. Soon enough everyone stopped talking and then she heard Scott. "It's the alpha."